Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's why I find it so funny. I don't remember really ever singing about them unless we're actually playing them.
Indeed. We have always hated each other but their sudden hate songs against us is only recently.

But Chelsea truly only existed since 2003 so...

I watched a vlog a while back a pair of chancers went to a Chelsea game and asked their fans who they hated the most? Tottenham was the answer not Man U or City but a couple said Liverpool,goons got a few yeahs but the overwhelming popular answer was the mighty Tottenham? Mm....

DVTPYVWX0AApNmm.jpg

Because Poch was at the game, all the Chelsea twats on Twitter think he's going to be their next manger, they are all very, very excited about it too, you know the same ones that say he's shite because he's not won anything. Couldn't make it up.

Because Poch was at the game, all the Chelsea twats on Twitter think he's going to be their next manger, they are all very, very excited about it too, you know the same ones that say he's shite because he's not won anything. Couldn't make it up.

Ah, bless 'em thinking they're going to get a decent manager with class. Hilarious.

Fuck sake, the state of these racist cunts, don’t even try to hide it...

DVTR4pHW0Ac-MIB
Established decades ago.

Older viewers will remember the "Only white team in London" routine, the ageing men who probably fought in WW2 who sat in their main stand zieg heiling black opposition players, the "Yeah but Paul Canoville's our n****r, the hissing and Aushwitz references and on and on and on

Back
Top Bottom