Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The problem with Chelsea now is that they don't have a long term vision. All they, their owner really, want is immediate success. They never think about team building. Once they have won the league, they don't give a shit again. It must be awful being a Chelsea supporter. No soul, no vision, and no philosophy. Just a vessel for to legitimatise a corrupt billionaires assets and to some extent big up his ego.

On the Comments section on the Guardian's match report on the 4-1 drubbing I posted a brief message, "Lovely stuff Watford against England's most racist club"

It got 30 or so upvotes but was censored the next day for some reason, maybe I was wrong and their history of unswerving inclusivity and diversity has been a long and proud one.

You'll be as surprised as I was then to read this today...

Chelsea fans accused of anti-Semitism – days after club launches anti-hate campaign

Last edited:
On the Comments section on the Guardian's match report on the 4-1 drubbing I posted a brief message, "Lovely stuff Watford against England's most racist club"

It got 30 or so upvotes but was censored the next day for some reason, maybe I was wrong and their history of unswerving incusivity and diversity has been a long and proud one.

Chelsea fans accused of anti-Semitism – days after club launches anti-hate campaign

They don't like the truth. Guardian AND Chelsea fans.

Next time you're on there tell them Col says hi and also One Tree Hill sucks.

;-)

The problem with Chelsea now is that they don't have a long term vision. All they, their owner really, want is immediate success. They never think about team building. Once they have won the league, they don't give a shit again. It must be awful being a Chelsea supporter. No soul, no vision, and no philosophy. Just a vessel for to legitimatise a corrupt billionaires assets and to some extent big up his ego.
I would have to disagree, Abramovich knows exactly what he is doing. The turnover of managers is exactly what he wants, he is trying to permanently put the first team in constant "siege mode" and you can't say it hasn't worked, it's been phenomenally successful at doing precisely this. Abramovic is and has been very loyal on the operation side of the club, very few changes, loads of consistency in almost every part of the club (including academy and DoF type roles). Only the first team are put into this state, everywhere else there is constancy (yes Emenalo left but he had been their a decade, that's a very long time in elite football).

However, I'm not convinced with the team they are now left with, I think their recruitment has dropped off from the mega buys (although they still spend a lot of dosh, 2nd highest in the summer just gone, but they are selling players to generate the cash), they have bought players who are worse or no better than their own academy prospects and I don't think they have bought for the positions they need. This is all good news.

we will probably get to play them as soon as they get their new manager...

its-inevitable.jpg

And as usual when Chelsea have a poor run of games, that long Belgian twat Courtois goes fully public in the media with his "come and get me" pleads to Real Madrid.

Funny that every single time when the chavs are doing poor, their players already act like they're going to jump ship. Say's something about these players. Typical mercenary football players.

John Metliss, who happens to be Chairman of the Action Against Discrimination charity took pics & video of his fellow supporters singing the song (smoke gets in your eyes tune) about Martin Chivers being circumcised and Jewish.
And the usual repertoire of anti Semitic Tottenham songs.
He then told the stewards.
He had to be moved to the family enclosure for his own safety.

Let’s see if they do name and shame them as they must be ST holders .

John Metliss, who happens to be Chairman of the Action Against Discrimination charity took pics & video of his fellow supporters singing the song (smoke gets in your eyes tune) about Martin Chivers being circumcised and Jewish.
And the usual repertoire of anti Semitic Tottenham songs.
He then told the stewards.
He had to be moved to the family enclosure for his own safety.

Let’s see if they do name and shame them as they must be ST holders .

Agree with all of this, though I am not sure the fans are necessarily season ticket holders I heard they have some kind of ballot system. That doesn't make it at all right, I'm just saying it may not be an ST holder, regardless, anyone chanting that is a cunt and deserves any punishment going their way.

Agree with all of this, though I am not sure the fans are necessarily season ticket holders I heard they have some kind of ballot system. That doesn't make it at all right, I'm just saying it may not be an ST holder, regardless, anyone chanting that is a cunt and deserves any punishment going their way.
I think you're right. My cousin is Chelsea and I'm sure he said they do 50% to ST and 50% to members by LPs

It got 30 or so upvotes but was censored the next day for some reason, maybe I was wrong and their history of unswerving inclusivity and diversity has been a long and proud one.

Your spelling and Grammar were probably too accurate for Grauniad editorial standards....

Back
Top Bottom