Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope the cunts in our fanbase who spread shit about our players (that he was a Chelsea fan) just because they don't rate them choke on his words, he is more a Yid than any of them put together.

"There are too many names to mention when it comes to talking about Tottenham Hotspur but I would like to say a special thank you to John McDermott, the Gaffer and everybody at Spurs for helping me to achieve my dreams".

"I am so proud to have come through the ranks to play for my club, the club I love. To have had the honour of captaining the team fills me with immense pride. Thank you to all of my teammates over the years, there are too many to mention, it’s been a privilege to play alongside you all".

The lad has been so unlucky with injuries, he had a bad one as a kid which put his development back by years and then this, he's a great lad and I wish him every success in the future.

Wasn't it a clash of heads? Other than helmets I'm not sure how that could be prevented. Maybe I'm missing something.
I don't know, maybe players shouldn't be using their heads as blunt instruments to hit the ball with? I know that's very radical/controversial thing for people to even contemplate, but maybe one day heading will no longer be in the game.

It’s a shame he had so many injuries. He was a goalscoring midfielder. Scored bundles as a kid.
One injury after another did for him. The last ending his career.

Always had time for Mason. Thought he was a decent player.
Shame the lot we have now didn’t get hold of him earlier.

A decent player and a decent man. Very sad news indeed. He appears to have a supportive family around him, which will help him through the dark times. He obviously still loves our club very much, I hope we can find something for him.

It’s a shame he had so many injuries. He was a goalscoring midfielder. Scored bundles as a kid.
One injury after another did for him. The last ending his career.

Always had time for Mason. Thought he was a decent player.
Shame the lot we have now didn’t get hold of him earlier.
I think that injury scoring the winner v Sunderland hurt his career a lot. He never really recovered from that at Spurs.

I think that injury scoring the winner v Sunderland hurt his career a lot. He never really recovered from that at Spurs.
Yeah. He got injured and could never really reclaim his spot in the starting 11 despite doing his hardest.

Similar to Pritchard who was suppossed to be broken into the first team in Dele's first season but got injured immediately. And the rest is history

This is our assistant manager!!!

Love this.... I personally see Harry, Mase & Bentaleb as a turning point for us so chuffed to see him get such props from those that matter.

Best of luck for the future, Yido!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom