Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have a feeling Lamela might be sold in the summer. Very sad if true

I don't see it personally. A lot of people cumming their pants over Malcolm but I don't expect we will be in the market for an attacking mid/wide player.

It's funny how many people are like "all we need is one more good creative attacking player" and then after signing Lucas they're like "now all we need is Malcolm in the summer"

I don't see it personally. A lot of people cumming their pants over Malcolm but I don't expect we will be in the market for an attacking mid/wide player.

It's funny how many people are like "all we need is one more good creative attacking player" and then after signing Lucas they're like "now all we need is Malcolm in the summer"
And Zaha. We somehow always need Zaha despite Lucas ticking all the boxes.

We are young promising AM and CF as Eriksen and Kane backups away from a complete, well balanced squad imo. (Assuming Sissoko, Nkoudou and Llorente will leave this summer.)

Last edited:
Poch can make a quality AM out of him. He has all the right ingredients, just needs a proper coaching.
You’re kidding right? This is a guy who looks perfectly at home in a relegated Villa side and even more at home asleep on a pavement in Tenerife. He really isn’t the level of player we should be looking at. Each to their own I guess but would be gobsmacked if we signed him.

Ben White on loan at Newport been linked - caught my eye in the cup games. Refused a new deal at Brighton so the fee would be decided by a tribunal.

Good young ball playing defender, and unlike most other English defensive ‘prospects’ he’s moderately tall rather than 6’4, something which I feel breeds clumsiness against lower centers of gravity, plus the inability to physically bully opponents forces the development of defensive intellect, positional awareness and a better reading of the game.

I think Sanchez is ok, but I seriously rate Foyth and acquiring this kid too would be a good step in the right direction with those three developing together alongside Verts.

Maddison and David Brooks are seemingly coveted; those two, along with Sessegnon look destined for the top, and Pochettino has proven to be the ideal man to cultivate their talents towards that.

Ben White on loan at Newport been linked - caught my eye in the cup games. Refused a new deal at Brighton so the fee would be decided by a tribunal.

Good young ball playing defender, and unlike most other English defensive ‘prospects’ he’s moderately tall rather than 6’4, something which I feel breeds clumsiness against lower centers of gravity, plus the inability to physically bully opponents forces the development of defensive intellect, positional awareness and a better reading of the game.

I think Sanchez is ok, but I seriously rate Foyth and acquiring this kid too would be a good step in the right direction with those three developing together alongside Verts.

Maddison and David Brooks are seemingly coveted; those two, along with Sessegnon look destined for the top, and Pochettino has proven to be the ideal man to cultivate their talents towards that.

I know why this is an easy mistake to make, but there's actually a transfer window thread better suited for this than the Erik Lamela thread.

Back
Top Bottom