Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fact you can't tell the difference between 'inexperience' and 'bottling' is the only 'fucking shite' on this thread ...

Scoring in the last minute after missing a penalty at the Dippers? is that bottling ...

Scoring in the last ten to pick up points this season? is that bottling ....

Coming back from 2-0 down after 10 minutes against a top European side? is that bottling ....

As I said you sir are a moron ... go educate yourself on the difference between 'bottling' and 'inexperience' and stop posting your 'fucking shite' ..... the truth is nobody wants to hear you .....
The guys a fucking plague on the site.

I don’t really understand your point, Toby wasn’t left out because he’s on wage-strike. He was injured - if we were paying him £150k pw the only difference tonight is that Tottenham’s account balance would be a little lower.

Yes, we missed him, but it’s irrespective of his contract. And before we decide to give in to his demands we need to thoroughly look at his injury history and decide if having one of the best cb’s in the world for 1/2-2/3 of the season is worth paying £130k+ pw year round.
His injury record is only going to get worse too. What's he going to be like in 4 years, which is presumably the length of contract he wants

I don’t really understand your point, Toby wasn’t left out because he’s on wage-strike. He was injured - if we were paying him £150k pw the only difference tonight is that Tottenham’s account balance would be a little lower.

Yes, we missed him, but it’s irrespective of his contract. And before we decide to give in to his demands we need to thoroughly look at his injury history and decide if having one of the best cb’s in the world for 1/2-2/3 of the season is worth paying £130k+ pw year round.

Fair point. Things you learn are for the future though, not for the past. I'm saying we will need him here next year if we want to win the next match of this nature.

I'm not sure why Toby is being talked about as injury prone. He got injury and it recurred, but that happens- you can recover, just look at Dembele.

No, I don't live in England and can't get the time of work to fly home. You're neither cuddly nor a carapace, youre a fucking disgrace and a bully. I'm putting you on ignore

I have no idea who you're talking about, as it's clearly someone I put on ignore. Try it. Very liberating.

Isaac94

You fucking disgust me. Making slurs about my wife you Israeli peice of shit

EXPEXT BAN NOW.
Don't get so sensitive, was a tongue and cheek joke, didn't mean anything by it lmao, why does a comment over a forum anger you so much anyway?? I don't even know if you have a wife ffs., don't take it so deeply
You are the one being racist lol

No, I don't live in England and can't get the time of work to fly home. You're neither cuddly nor a carapace, youre a fucking disgrace and a bully. I'm putting you on ignore
Seriously, who gives a fuck. The entire forum had been ignoring you since you put up your silly poll. You live in Dubai, we get it. And me a bully when you’re slaughtering Furball man Furball man ? The most mild mannered poster on here. Come on mate, call me a fucking cunt. Do you want me to pick you up in the morning? Cunt.

?

Don't get so sensitive, was a tongue and cheek joke, didn't mean anything by it lmao, why does a comment over a forum anger you so much anyway?? I don't even know if you have a wife ffs., don't take it so deeply
You are the one being racist lol
Racisr? Fuck off to bed kid. I’ve got better things to do.

Fair point. Things you learn are for the future though, not for the past. I'm saying we will need him here next year if we want to win the next match of this nature.

I'm not sure why Toby is being talked about as injury prone. He got injury and it recurred, but that happens- you can recover, just look at Dembele.
By the same token, see King, Bale, Lamela. That’s why I say it has to be thoroughly investigated. Will he recover and return as a reliable fixture in the teamsheet - or is he likely to become more of a fixture on the training table as he enters the twilight of his football career? Are we better off over the next 3 seasons with Toby, or another Sanchez and money to spend elsewhere as well? Those are the questions you face in squad building.

Fuck off mate. I’ve had the misfortune to have accidentally read some of your posts recently and you really know nothing about Spurs. Every time you get corrected you pretend you’re vomiting. You’re a fat fucking fake.

For a guy who posts as much as you do (albeit mostly drunken ranting) you seem to fail to understand any of your fellow posters ....

FYI - First Spurs game 1965, season ticket holder from 1971-2005 (emigrated to Thailand) I've probably forgotten more games, and more players, than you've even seen .... and I still fly the 10,000 mile round trip every year just to see the lads live .....

That doesn't make me a 'better' fan than you, but it does mean I have some idea what I'm talking about .... this Spurs side has more 'bottle' than pretty much any side of the last forty years .... if you can't see that from the results, the constant improvement, the sense of togetherness ... than I'm genuinely sorry for you ....

If your 'thing' is wallowing in self-pity and dejection that's fair enough .... however after a crushing result like last night's the last thing people want to read is your puerile whingeing, told you so, Clash knows better, rhetoric ....

If that's your thing might I suggest the South London Nomads are more your style ... we'd all be a lot happier and maybe you would as well .....

Last edited:
Yeah, that’s for you for the wife stuff. Thanks.
Fair enough mate, as I said was a off, jokey comment, don't take it to heart, didn't say anything personal about your missus did i?, bringing race into it is another level however, and jumping to racism over a bit of banter says a lot about you, but we probs should leave it here and leave this place for football

Last edited:
For a guy who posts as much as you do (albeit mostly drunken ranting) you seem to fail to understand any of your fellow posters ....

FYI - First Spurs game 1965, season ticket holder from 1971-2005 (emigrated to Thailand) I've probably forgotten more games, and more players, than you've even seen .... and I still fly the 10,000 mile round trip every year just to see the lads live .....

That doesn't make me a 'better' fan than you, but it does mean I have some idea what I'm talking about .... this Spurs side has more 'bottle' than pretty much any side of the last forty years .... if you can't see that from the results, the constant improvement, the sense of togetherness ... than I'm genuinely sorry for you ....

If you 'thing' is wallowing in self-pity and dejection that's fair enough .... however after a crushing result like last night's the last thing people want to read is your puerile whingeing, told you so, Clash knows better, rhetoric ....

If that's your thing might I suggest the South London Nomads are more your style ... it's just a thought

“Mostly drunken ranting” Fuck off you out of touch cunt. Bangkok Spud. Just fuck off. Spud? You stupid wanked out rinse out old bore.

Back
Top Bottom