Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry but you Juve guys on here (don't know why you are on a Spurs forum?) can't justify your upper hierachy being in the tunnel - it's simply inappropriate and given your clubs shady history should be avoided.
Poch is perfeclty within his rights to mention that it isn't professional and Poch wouldn't want Levy acting in that way.

It’s inappropriate but i don’t saw bad referee behavior versus Spurs: you think if Kane had scored offside in the last minute: 1 meter !!

I remember Bayern’s scored 2 years ago: 2-2 in the last minute (2-4 final) for Evra’s wrong after a super game with Morata and Cuadrado.

If you take a goal at the end of the game and it's irregular it's even worse.

Sorry but you Juve guys on here (don't know why you are on a Spurs forum?) can't justify your upper hierachy being in the tunnel - it's simply inappropriate and given your clubs shady history should be avoided.
Poch is perfeclty within his rights to mention that it isn't professional and Poch wouldn't want Levy acting in that way.
OK, probably the last one from my side.
why I am here? I just wanted to know Spurs' supporters opinion. I'm glad I did, because I understand Pochettino's words better now and understand opposite side better.
It's also good that I watched the video, because what you can read in mass media (Italian and not only) is short extracts of the full interview that taken separately from whole text give wrong impression that your coach just seeks for excuses off the pitch.

I can't justify our upper hierarchy being in the tunnel and never planned to do it. I don't see it somehow conditioned the game, so don't care much about it. If the referee would give us some "favours" I would be the first to shut up with question marks in my mind, but now I see no subject to really argue... it's only "thanks" to the journalist who digged this shit to stink.

So, sorry for the invasion if you didn't like it. Good luck in Premier!

I’m here for to know Spurs’s supporters opinion.
I respect your team because are young, with talent, with competitive spirit.

P.S. I remember a nice match at the old stadium in August 2007, Spurs versus Everton with Berbatov ( my once time White Hart Line)
Different team.

I hope that my comments were welcome and not offensive

Can the Juve fans fuck off now.

Yeah great, you know more about gamesmanship than we ever will....well done.

You'll forever be marked in history as cheats, and your only chance of winning now is by bending the rules until they nearly shatter.

We'll carry on as we are thanks. The game is about glory.

You'll forever be marked in history as cheats, and your only chance of winning now is by bending the rules until they nearly shatter.

I hate this "humble" approach of their fans now they've beaten us. In real life they are cocky, dirty cunts just like Chiellini and Barzagli. Fuck them!

Sorry, you can think everything but you should document yourself.

When Juventus it was relegated in “ Serie B”, 2006 if you read team player in the final

Italia- Francia

Buffon
Cannavaro
Zambrotta
Thuram
Camoranesi
Viera
Del Piero
Trezeguet

Without Ibrahimovic , Nedved at house.
That summer Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter cannibalized this magnificent team. Who remained did it for the flag. We have done a purgatory for 5 years with bad performance until Antonio Conte, Pirlo (0€ from Milan), Vidal , Barzagli ( less than a million € from Wolfsburg) , Pogba (0€ from Manchester United), Allegri, Morata ( waste of Benzema), Quadrado ( waste of Chelsea), Dybala ( from 1 years in Palermo) etc

The “new “ Juventus ( Agnelli’s team) is like company that looks at the results and the budget.

In the last years we’re only team between Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Barcellona in the finals.

I hate this "humble" approach of their fans now they've beaten us. In real life they are cocky, dirty cunts just like Chiellini and Barzagli. Fuck them!

Oh come on, there may be whiff of patronising with some of the comments but in the main they're being pretty decent, respectful and complimentary.

That's actually a sign that we do have a very good side and that on another day Juve would've been knocked out.

We get enough hate from more 'local' rivals, no need to create others even Italians.

;-)

This is your forum so I’m guest.
Allow me to say Barzagli and Chiellini are better than defenders paid 55-65 million pounds in Premier where the prices of the players are like those of the 90s / early 2000s in Italy.

Sorry, you can think everything but you should document yourself.

When Juventus it was relegated in “ Serie B”, 2006 if you read team player in the final

Italia- Francia

Buffon
Cannavaro
Zambrotta
Thuram
Camoranesi
Viera
Del Piero
Trezeguet

Without Ibrahimovic , Nedved at house.
That summer Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter cannibalized this magnificent team. Who remained did it for the flag. We have done a purgatory for 5 years with bad performance until Antonio Conte, Pirlo (0€ from Milan), Vidal , Barzagli ( less than a million € from Wolfsburg) , Pogba (0€ from Manchester United), Allegri, Morata ( waste of Benzema), Quadrado ( waste of Chelsea), Dybala ( from 1 years in Palermo) etc

The “new “ Juventus ( Agnelli’s team) is like company that looks at the results and the budget.

In the last years we’re only team between Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Barcellona in the finals.

Match fixing assholes should have been dissolved.

They couldn't stop Sweden though.
;-)

It’s an open wound. We were bad and we lost against Sweden.The Italy of Antonio Conte ( Giaccherini, Pelle ') who made a good European 2016 by humiliating Spain and losing on penalties with Germany was worse ( quality) Ventura is a coach for small team of Serie A/ B. The problem was not Chiellini and Barzagli but chaos. It's like when England lost to Iceland: they are motivations.

:)

This is your forum so I’m guest.
Allow me to say Barzagli and Chiellini are better than defenders paid 55-65 million pounds in Premier where the prices of the players are like those of the 90s / early 2000s in Italy.

Chiellini is dirty diving cunt. I don't care if he thinks Tottenham are good side. His statement after the game describes that cunt. He's talking about bottle jobs. Juventus lost 5 CL finals ffs. Fuck him!

I respect Buffon and that's it.

It’s an open wound. We were bad and we lost against Sweden.The Italy of Antonio Conte ( Giaccherini, Pelle ') who made a good European 2016 by humiliating Spain and losing on penalties with Germany was worse ( quality) Ventura is a coach for small team of Serie A/ B. The problem was not Chiellini and Barzagli but chaos. It's like when England lost to Iceland: they are motivations.

:)

Ha. Fair enough.

BEFORE THE GAME your president was seen talking to a match official in the tunnel and because a French journalist saw them a wrote about it and Poch was asked about it today you now have a poor opinion of Poch!! Wow!

What are your thoughts of your president talking to a match official in the tunnel BEFORE the game? Do you think it's appropriate thing to do? Especially given the fact your club are convicted match fixers, I kind of think it doesn't look good. Hey ho.

I read that it happened during the half time due to the penalty , but if it is indeed like you say I would strongly encourage Andrea Agnelli to refrain from doing that ever again in the future given the results of his pressure :D

I read that it happened during the half time due to the penalty , but if it is indeed like you say I would strongly encourage Andrea Agnelli to refrain from doing that ever again in the future given the results of his pressure :D
Just think of how you might have felt if the Spurs chairman was seen talking to the match officials before the game...regardless of whether it made a difference to what happened on the pitch. Would you be happy with that scenario? And how might you feel if, following that pre match conversation, Spurs had won the tie?
It is wrong & having been asked the question in an interview, Poch was absolutely justified in giving his opinion on it. . None of us understand why you don’t see that. Maybe it’s ok in Italy for club chairmen to rub shoulders with match officials?

Chiellini is dirty diving cunt. I don't care if he thinks Tottenham are good side. His statement after the game describes that cunt. He's talking about bottle jobs. Juventus lost 5 CL finals ffs. Fuck him!

We lost 5+2 CL = 7
For to lost 7CL you MUST arrive in final.
Versus Real (2017)and Barcellona (2015) we’re worse but 1997-1998-2003 with Lippi was mockery ( and Mijatovic in off side net)

30 maggio 1973: Ajax-Juve 1-0
25 maggio 1983: Amburgo-Juve 1-0
28 maggio 1997: B. Dortmund-Juve 3-1
20 maggio 1998: Real Madrid-Juve 1-0
28 maggio 2003: Milan-Juve 3-2 d.c.r.
6 giugno 2015: Barcellona-Juve 3-1
3 giugno 2017: Juventus-Real Madrid 1-4

Yeah, I wouldn’t have come away from those two legs having any problem with Juve, were it not for the cynical stamp on Son and Chiallini’s comments which I thought were uncalled for and disrespectful. These leave a bitter taste.

Just think of how you might have felt if the Spurs chairman was seen talking to the match officials before the game...regardless of whether it made a difference to what happened on the pitch. Would you be happy with that scenario? And how might you feel if, following that pre match conversation, Spurs had won the tie?
It is wrong & having been asked the question in an interview, Poch was absolutely justified in giving his opinion on it. . None of us understand why you don’t see that. Maybe it’s ok in Italy for club chairmen to rub shoulders with match officials?

Absolutely not, I agree with you but I beg you to listen to Pochettino's motivation. One thing is to say: Agnelli was wrong. One thing is to say: we lost because of the referee in a match where you did not have any episodes against. Pochettino is a great coach but he acted like Sarri when he loses and says the problem is to play before or after Juventus (search online).

Sorry but Chiellini didn’t not say bad things against Spurs.
He say that the Spurs are a team that always wants to play without closing ( catenaccio).

So to speak, Allegri wanted to avoid Atletico Madrid ( very closed) the draws of the groups

Back
Top Bottom