Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll be honest, I used to find him a little frustrating / inconsistent at times but these past few months he has truly impressed and won me over. Rapidly becoming one of my favourite players

Wonder how long before he's linked to a move to Real et al by the media because of his "need to win trophies..."

Last edited:
Te3kmxG.gif

RgTnyEQ.gif

I don’t think I could admire professional footballers any more than I admire this current team.
Dier’s interview with the Times in his thread, Eriksen larking about with his Danish Chums in his thread, Harry Kane, Jan V, Big Victor in their threads etc etc.
But this young man deserves a special mention. So grounded, humble & talented.
We are truly lucky to have this bunch in a world of cunts like Carragher, Terry, Rooney & their ilk.

Bursting with pride that we have players like Son in our ranks. You just know that a lad like him won’t ever be in the media for the wrong reasons. If we win fuck all ever again in my lifetime, I will still remember this current crop as a fine bunch of footballers & human beings.

Except for Rose. He can fuck off.

:roseunsure:

Son in one on ones with too much time to think used to equal row z or corner flag

He's now started to go around the keeper recently, which makes him a far more potent striker. His finishing is way more reliable, and even his greedy shots are forcing more saves.
Top player.

Son in one on ones with too much time to think used to equal row z or corner flag

He's now started to go around the keeper recently, which makes him a far more potent striker. His finishing is way more reliable, and even his greedy shots are forcing more saves.
Top player.
Seriously mate. The way he goes round the keeper is fucking orgasmic. He is absolutely on fire. My gooner mate & the Spammer next door both rave about how good he is. And they are both in the “one season, two season, 3 season” camp as far as Harry Kane is concerned. The thing is, with Harry, he’s an easy target for these cunts because he’s one of our own & they can’t bring themselves to accept how good he is. With Son, I think many of us thought “fucking hell” during his first season & few would have been devastated to see him moved on. Oppo fans loved that we may have bought a duffer. But now he is getting the plaudits from around the world (see Juve fan comments in that thread) & even the saltiest cunts I know have to acknowledge what a star he has become. It’s a great success story.
I actually love the guy. Setting aside his brilliance, he’s just such a determined, happy & genuinely lovely bloke. If I had to pick a word to describe him, it would be radiant.

Another great game, 7 goals in 4 games now? Glad he is smiling again, seeing his interview after the Juventus game made me sad ha ha.

Lamella made this one-on-one a lot easier by busting a guy to get in front of the defender, the goalkeeper definitely thought he was going to square it, probably because of the great acting by waving coco forward =D

Back
Top Bottom