Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brings me back to the whole "We don't have a backup striker!!! Son is NOT a striker" fights.

Ohhhh good times!!!!

:sonlol:
Yes I remember Poch kept telling people that he got Son so he could also play as 2nd striker if necessary but very few believed. The tide has turned now and we feel relatively at ease knowing in between Son and Llorente we finally got the 2nd striker issue resolved.

The only player apart from Kane in our squad that my girlfriend knows
My new girlfriend is a South Korea-phile.

Son was the perfect gateway drug to get her into Spurs.
God bless you Tottenham Hotspur:

giphy.gif

Another great game, 7 goals in 4 games now? Glad he is smiling again, seeing his interview after the Juventus game made me sad ha ha.

Lamella made this one-on-one a lot easier by busting a guy to get in front of the defender, the goalkeeper definitely thought he was going to square it, probably because of the great acting by waving coco forward =D
Knowing Lamela, im pretty sure he was busting his lung to score goal.
Its just that he failed to outrun their defender. If he did, he probably still mad at Son for not squaring up to him.

Not a critique, mere observation. Lamela has been real great. I feel we should stick CM role to him now. He can set players up easier in that position. And he distributes the ball with a sense pf urgency.

'Stop sending letters to K-Pop star's army base'

Fans of K-Pop boyband member G-Dragon have been asked to stop sending fan mail to the army base where he's doing military service.

The camp where he is working has run out of paper because it's had to print all the emails sent to the superstar, says his management company.

"G-Dragon is facing difficulties with fans sending too many letters to the unit," said YG Entertainment.

"Please refrain from sending letters and we will appreciate it."

Yeah funny isn’t it. My misses (who shows only vague interest in Spurs to humour me) absolutely loves Son. Always asks if he scored after a game!
It's like you've described my situation! My missus is exactly the same, little to no interest in football and Spurs and what interest she does have is because my mood is determined by results, but she absolutely loves Son, says he's "cute" and now follows him on Instagram...whatever that is :sonhmm::pochsulk:. She was particularly tickled on the weekend when he described getting "gooshbubs" when he heard his song :dembelelol:

To be fair, she also said the same about Kane as he's "just a regular down to earth guy".

'Stop sending letters to K-Pop star's army base'

Fans of K-Pop boyband member G-Dragon have been asked to stop sending fan mail to the army base where he's doing military service.

The camp where he is working has run out of paper because it's had to print all the emails sent to the superstar, says his management company.

"G-Dragon is facing difficulties with fans sending too many letters to the unit," said YG Entertainment.

"Please refrain from sending letters and we will appreciate it."

Son’s last chance to avoid two years of military service is either getting into the semifinals of the WC this summer or (if Spurs let him compete) getting a gold medal at the Asian Games at the end of August. Let’s cross our fingers one of those happens!

Son’s last chance to avoid two years of military service is either getting into the semifinals of the WC this summer or (if Spurs let him compete) getting a gold medal at the Asian Games at the end of August. Let’s cross our fingers one of those happens!
Wait a min here I mean aim high dream big its all good but S Korea in the this WC semi?? Son would have better chance of getting a presidential pardon on his military duty than hoping for that under this incompetent rogue Korean Football Association with the current dimwit manager. So lets cross that out right away. That effectively leaves the gold medal scenario as the only option with half decent chance.

Back
Top Bottom