Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes there is, proper clubs wouldn't given him the time of day.. Cunt clubs would have signed him and worshipped the dirty shithouse murdering cunt.
Except he isn’t a murderer. It was reckless behaviour and the outcome was a tragedy, but that doesn’t make him a murderer. You can indulge yourself in semantics as you wish but it doesn’t make Alonso a murderer. However, I can recall misinformed Spurs fans caving in the head of another Spurs fan believing him to be a Chelsea fan so less of the piety please.

Except he isn’t a murderer. It was reckless behaviour and the outcome was a tragedy, but that doesn’t make him a murderer. You can indulge yourself in semantics as you wish but it doesn’t make Alonso a murderer. However, I can recall misinformed Spurs fans caving in the head of another Spurs fan believing him to be a Chelsea fan so less of the piety please.

Getting behind the wheel of a car KNOWING you are driving illegally is murder. He knew what he was doing and knew he wasn't fit to drive.
The rest of society snubbed him for ruining that girls life and also her friends and family, Chelsea welcomed him with open arms, that says all you need to know about Chelsea..

That and having a mass murdering owner ( Or I suppose he isn't a murderer, just reckless)

Getting behind the wheel of a car KNOWING you are driving illegally is murder. He knew what he was doing and knew he wasn't fit to drive.
The rest of society snubbed him for ruining that girls life and also her friends and family, Chelsea welcomed him with open arms, that says all you need to know about Chelsea..

That and having a mass murdering owner ( Or I suppose he isn't a murderer, just reckless)
You’re being selectively sanctimonious on your virtual soapbox, however it doesn’t make you right in your assertion. Enjoy the game.

For all his wealth, abromovich has the face of a simpleton and looks like he is depriving a peasant village in Siberia of their idiot.

He must feel really superior when at Stamford bridge

Er ok. Except I wasn’t defending Alonso. I merely outlined the conclusion of the Spanish judicial system- ie that he is not a convicted murderer. That you have labelled him as such in your own kangaroo court says more about you than me. Are you really that thick?
You really thick enough to try and claim moral highground here?

Bit like going to Barcelona, singing inciteful songs and then wondering why you got clobbered I 'spose.

:dembelewtf:

For all his wealth, abromovich has the face of a simpleton and looks like he is depriving a peasant village in Siberia of their idiot.

He must feel really superior when at Stamford bridge

He is a simpleton, a thug with no intellect. Stole and destroyed the lives of individuals and communities. Sleeps like a baby. Too stupid to realise he left ruin for his descendants by having stolen the resources that were around him. So like a leech he had to move to a place that was not ruined by people like him.

He is a simpleton, a thug with no intellect. Stole and destroyed the lives of individuals and communities. Sleeps like a baby. Too stupid to realise he left ruin for his descendants by having stolen the resources that were around him. So like a leech he had to move to a place that was not ruined by people like him.
He did look at buying us before moving onto the Chavs, thank your lucky stars that he preferred them to us.

Back
Top Bottom