Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

nintchdbpict000383943632.jpg

nintchdbpict000383943627.jpg

49062E7F00000578-5370081-image-a-9_1518164382341.jpg

1232635.jpg

pmcompositesophia.jpg

Never thought I’d see the day Id see a girl that I thought was too skinny! Lovely face though

Oh did further reading and it appears that this idea is a lot more popular than I first thought.

Blimey. How is being called Red Bull London going to make anything better? (Because Red Bull London is going to be the name they want. They're not going to be interested in keeping West Ham as part of it. They don't even play in West Ham anymore.) They're not going to be claret and blue, they're not going to be called West Ham, they're still going to be playing at that shite stadium. What is appealing about this? Oh, might get more money and higher finishes in the league. You may as well just go and support a team that's already higher in the league because once Red Bull get involved you're not West Ham anymore. Amazing.

I guess this is the mindset that ended up with them moving to the Olympic stadium in the first place. Lessons have not been learned. They need to find owners who will run them like a football club with an actual past. Ownership by Red Bull is the opposite of this. I know RB Leipzig have done well, but they still don't seem like a legit team to me. Changing your name and colours on a whim based on who owns you should be something that is unacceptable.

So, yeah, I find it difficult to shed tears for fans who actually want something like this to happen. It'd be like a Wimbledon fan in 2002 thinking that move to Milton Keynes sounds like a good idea.
I believe that there somewhere between 20 to 80 that went on to to watch the dongs

Somehow missed this from last week & the BBC are stating it today in response to Mark Knobel’s open letter (surprised they would dare suggest he can write)

“Last week, London mayor Sadiq Khan said the stadium operators - not West Ham - would be responsible for meeting the extra cost incurred by the demand for greater security, policing and stewarding in the wake of the trouble at the Burnley game.”

There are people in the country using foodbanks but the Government think it’s ok to subsidise the likes of Sullivan / Gold and Brady. It’s shaming. It’s crass and it’s pathetic.

I would finish 5th if it meant Wet Ham were relegated.

I’m sure her Mum can arrange with her boss Sullivan to get her some film work as an “actress”... surely Brady wouldnt Object

But she has just been promoted. So she don’t need a leg up. Someone’s had a leg over and bang she is on the way to the top.

I am still puzzled how a model gets promoted. But hey if the Baroness said so

His letter - I am bored so let’s pick it apart

We have eight Premier League matches left to play and, if we win three or four of them, we should achieve what every one of us wants to achieve and that is stay in this division”

So it’s 3 OR 4 - let’s assume it’s 4. ambitious to expect a 1 in 2 win ratio. 1.5 points a game in a season which has so far produced 1 point per game. Good luck with that Mark. If you stay up it’s because there is worse than you. Not because you were “good enough”

Five of those eight games are at London Stadium and, with your energy and support from the stands, we will have a much better chance of getting the wins we need”

Playing in an Athletics stadium has generated 5 wins in 14 games this season. He’s tremendously optimistic that the (almost) 1 in 3 form can be switched & improved by 50,000 idiots singing Knees up Mother Brown from an impossible distance away. Delusion.

We need everyone to be together and to be behind the team, because positive vibes really do inspire the players on the pitch. On the flip side, negativity can undoubtedly affect players’ concentration and confidence, as I believe it did in the second half against Burnley

Professional to lose concentration? But if we do it’s your fault we lost, not ours. The comedy antics did not seem to affect Burnley at all. “Positive vibes” sadly don’t always cut the mustard when your playing teams better than you. Idiot. Football is not a complicated game, but it takes more than the wistful dreams of the supports to create success. Maybe buying some players instead of abusing the loan system might have created some Vibes (Gold knows a lot about Vibes by the way)

We need you all, full-stop, and we cannot perform to our best and win the matches we need to win without you. When you are on song, there really are no supporters better at inspiring their team than West Ham supporters

If that was remotely true they would a) not be in the puddle of shit they currently are in and b) would not have been kak the majority of their 100+ years.

Subjective nonsense that even Wet Ham supporters can’t possibly believe. It’s akin to saying the ugly one in the class is quite pretty really. It’s again delusion and deflection from the real issues.

I can understand the frustrations some of you are feeling. This season has not gone how we’d all hoped it would, but I would ask you to channel your passion to get behind the team, help us get through the season with our Premier League status intact, and we can sit down and reassess things in the summer

We can sit down? “We” ? as if this aggressive sub standard midget has any sway. He has about as much input as that silly wanker who ran on the pitch and grabbed the corner flag, he’s an employee. His letter has only been published because it’s been sanitised to ensure it’s on message.

This season has not gone how West Brom, Stoke, Southampton, Palace or even Everton would have all hoped. I don’t see any of them being “entitled” and running on the pitch protesting at, frankly, not a lot.

Just because your delusions have been shattered it does not give anyone a right to moan in the way they have and knobbly Nobel clearly has the same delusions if he has not got the balls to condemn what needs to be.

He’d have been much better off saying - “how dare you do this. We have no god given right to success. We need to fight and earn success” - that’s what I would expect from a Captain, mind you this sad Dick Van Dyke wannabe is really not a Captain.

We need the London Stadium to be buzzing for our five remaining home games, so please unite behind the lads and give us the best possible chance to deliver the results we need to stay up.
Come on you Irons!”

Covering the same old ground again. Putting it all on the supporters. The ground “Buzzing” might well help with pop corn sales but first and foremost is the professional pride necessary to earn the right to win. What happens if the Atmosphere is flat? That all the excuse your “lads” need to down tools and lose 0-3 again?

& the reference to “the Lads” - Jesus, how 1980 does that read? This is not your mates down the boozer, it’s not your pub team or Friday five a side. These are not “the lads” They are professional sports men paid a vast amount to represent the clubs values (I know I laughed too at “Values” with this mob)

“Buzzing” “The Lad’s” “positive Vibes” All scripted words aimed to appeal at the masses. Am I reading a script from a Danny Dier film? Awfully cynical letter this. Like Brady’s daughter’s promotion and the reinvention of Bobby Moore’s legacy. It’s utterly horrible behaviour how they spin absolutely everything.

Anyway, thanks for the letter Mark. You have proven that education was indeed wasted on you. I am reassured that you actually are as big a twat as I thought and nothing but an extension of the GSB axis of evil.

West Ham might be objectionable. But they actually do deserve better than you lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom