Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His @ should be @BrendanIn

brendan-rodgers-funny-face.jpg

You have to feel sorry for their real fans, sharing a fanbase with these horrible plastic cunts who think it's their G-d-given right to win a trophy every season.
Their real fan base? The ones that , in a game I was at, threw enough bananas at Alex Williams for him to consider opening a nana shop. The cunts that made Stamford bridge combat 18's favourite place to hang out. The cunts that had to be reminded in the match day programme that their owner is a Jew, so maybe they should stop with the hissing noises and the gas a yiddo song.

Fuck em. Every one of them. Fuck Suggs. Fuck baddiel. Fuck every celebrity shit waffle that supports them because of vivenne westwood, the kungs road and the swinging sixties. They all know what that club stands for. Fuck the whole fucking lot of them.

Annnndddddd calm

Good article in the Torygraph summing up City's
Their real fan base? The ones that , in a game I was at, threw enough bananas at Alex Williams for him to consider opening a nana shop. The cunts that made Stamford bridge combat 18's favourite place to hang out. The cunts that had to be reminded in the match day programme that their owner is a Jew, so maybe they should stop with the hissing noises and the gas a yiddo song.

Fuck em. Every one of them. Fuck Suggs. Fuck baddiel. Fuck every celebrity shit waffle that supports them because of vivenne westwood, the kungs road and the swinging sixties. They all know what that club stands for. Fuck the whole fucking lot of them.

Annnndddddd calm
YES! Their fan base consists of the hip, plastic, fair-weather cunts who pop along to the Bridge for a spot of soccer OR National Front, Nazi-saluting, racist neanderthals. And no, the latter aren't a 'small minority' of their fanbase - they are a significant chunk.

Annnndddddd calm
Was listening on the radio earlier to Trevor nelson. Seems like a really cool guy
How is it he's a chelscum fan. They've been militantly racist from day one

Why the fuck should I feel sorry for them? Their "real fans" are even fucking worse, little better than Millwall.
Far worse than Millwall. Sad little white trash suburban scum from all over the Home Counties who simply like to be little nationalist racists for a few hours before going back to their Mum’s house. Millwall are nutters but they love their club. Chav fans just love to hate.

Annnndddddd calm
That is a good point. Admittedly I have Chavs in my stepfamily, but they're not racist Chavs.

I always wonder how Baddiel manages, being a Jewish Chav fan.

Back
Top Bottom