Spurs vs Brighton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know that's not the way we roll...
Spurs HATE Spurs fans... that's why they wanna put us through a painful existence.
Don't you KNOW how this works now?
Gooners invented the internet.... so they get to rule it....
We came along late, and just have to accept it!

Kevin Friend has probably refereed the most Spurs games and he always cheats Tottenham, that's why! A rubbish penalty to harm Spurs, while Chelsea are allowed to almost break people's legs in front of refs.

Absolutely baffles me why we bring on our "plan B" striker, Llorente, yet we don't play to him strengths and cross the ball to him!!!

We should be pumping crosses into to him at every given opportunity or else what's the point

Kevin Friend has probably refereed the most Spurs games and he always cheats Tottenham, that's why! A rubbish penalty to harm Spurs, while Chelsea are allowed to almost break people's legs in front of refs.

For me it was probably a penalty but I found it strange that he stopped the game for a minute and a half in injury time and blew up on 3 mins.

I really think someone should have warned Aurier that when you're in Brighton it's dangerous to go up to someone from behind like that. Always liable to get shafted when that happens.

Let's hope Burnley turn the chavs over.

There still have to be questions over the squad mentality, let's see if they turn up this weekend.

I am still hopeful we have moved on since Newcastle away a couple of years ago, which was quite possibly the angriest I have ever been as a spurs fan

latest

That was soooooooooooo shit. If we had played a team with more attacking ability we'd have lost today, we're lucky it was Brighton I suppose because we had both eyes firmly on the FA cup. I really hope that we turn up for that game though. It feels like Kane didn't score today. Or the other day (I know, I know...) He just seems completely out of sorts. I'd have felt bad had we taken three points somehow from that game, we didn't deserve more. The only reason we deserved a point was because Brighton did fuck all in attack.

Back
Top Bottom