If Poch does go, who would you like to see next?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the cryptic post match conference is anything to go by he may be gone at the end of the season. Who would you like to see as our next manager?

Good answer, how long did it take to think that one up? It's a forum, I'm asking a question or will Poch be Spurs manager until the end of the world?
Stop it now... he said ONE thing that alluded to the fact HE MAY not be here until he's 70... he ain't leaving at the end of the season, so save your online polls for "who has the best Twatter account; #Giroud'sPoxyBeard, or Sanchez'sDogs?"

state of this place!

Stop it now... he said ONE thing that alluded to the fact HE MAY not be here until he's 70... he ain't leaving at the end of the season, so save your online polls for "who has the best Twatter account; #Giroud'sPoxyBeard, or Sanchez'sDogs?"

state of this place!
#Giroud'sPoxyBeard
#Sanchez'sPoxyDogs
#Cunte'sPoxySyrup
#Wenger'sPoxyImLeavingtheGoons
#Hoddle'sILOVEEDENHAZARD....

Whenever Poch does eventually leave i'd want us to go for Benitez BUT i would rather Poch stay for a long long time. Why he made those bizzare comments yesterday i don't know. He speaks about how Kyle walker was wrong for comming out with comments that could rock the boat when we still have goals to meet yet he does exactly that (walker didn't even do it in public).

:pochserious::pochserious: this thread man, absolute shambles, but to be honest it doesn't matter who we get in, would only make things worse because im suprised poch has managed to get us as good as he has with levys tight pockets

Poch is a wonderful manager, been lucky to have him. If he left I would hope we pay top buck for someone like Allegri, managers are as important if not more important than players and Poch transforming us proves that.

That Poch has fallen short of medals is a combination of unluck, a few tactical mistakes but most of all lack of cash to build squads like City or United.

I will say now we are a top 4 ish club we can go for better calibur of manager than we could before. That being said I would love Poch to stay for a long time and pick us up some trophies .

Back
Top Bottom