Villa match fred: Danny Blanchflower derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Decent 2nd half. Comfortable win. We need that killer instinct though. Can't play like we did in the first half here against Chelsea and live to tell the tale. A better team would've killed us off with a first half performance like that.

Again, Adebayor proved (at least to me anyway) why he should be starting ahead of Defoe. Vastly superior link up play. Can hold the ball up. Things just seem more fluid with him on the pitch. But I've said enough about that for one day.

Good result.

Welp...time to spend the rest of the day like this:

pr2.gif

Well deserved win I thought. Not the best in the first half but we didn't really do much wrong, just not at our sharpest.

That said, I enjoyed it very much.

Ade looked good when he came on.

:adestare:

He's a player I'll never love, but tolerate because he's a yid I guess. A bit like how I'm beginning to feel about Gareth Bale.

Back
Top Bottom