Spurs v Watford (Mon 30th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is that true? I wondered if that was case- had assumed we'd only have 4 slots.
If so, I'm feeling ALOT better!
Ya, it’s why there were 5 English teams in the CL this year - United winning Europa.

Man, you must have had the tightest bum hole before finding that out. Here I’m shitting it a little bit and I know we just need 4th.

Actually, if Chelsea finish 3rd, us 4th and Liverpool 5th, but Woolwich and Liverpool both win Europa and CL, then we’re fucked.

:pochshock:

So what happens if Woolwich and Liverpool both win in Europe and we finish 4th?

It depends on Liverpool’s final league position. If they finish in the top 4 no worries. If they finish outside of the top 4, 4th has a problem, but that’s most likely to be Chelsea, not us.

Are you trolling me John? I’m sure you know this stuff.

If we beat West Brom on saturday, I'll almost be hoping Chavs beat Liverpool on Sunday.
Almost, but not quite.
Draw is the result, with Mo Salah getting provoked into throwing a real punch this time, after a Harry brace on Sunday - then means he's out for their final game, still only 6pts clear of the chavs, and our top 4 finish then guaranteed

Reflecting on tonight, whilst it was frustrating at times, the team showed a lot of character to keep going and get a crucial three points. After the semi final and the 9 day gap, there was a lot of pressure around the club all week. The players will have felt it.

Hugo and Jan were leaders. Dele was working hard too. It didn’t click all over the park but then we could easily have had 2-3 more goals. This was a huge result and will help to ease a lot of tension post Manure.

The negativity, melting and complaining on here is embarrassing. Thank goodness most of that comes from people who don’t go to games.

P.S. Wembley is fucking freezing. What an old concrete bowl. Shelf side / PL corner was still a good laugh though. COYS.

Back
Top Bottom