Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You'll Never Walk Alone - Unless your name Karius that is .....

LIVERPOOL players were slammed as "utterly classless" for not being the first to console keeper Loris Karius after his Champions League final horror show.

"Not one Liverpool player goes to Karius. It's left to the Real players to console him"

"Yes he's had a mare but the lack of class there just shows every reason that team doesn't deserve the trophy."

nintchdbpict000409097177.jpg

Last night I was watching my team in the Champions League final at the end of the season. Your team were on the beach . Not in the Champions League final. I know what I prefer

Rather be on the beach that getting trousered by RM ... think we already played them last year how did that work out? ... who finished higher in the EPL? remind me again? ... you lose with no class, and you win with even less ... forever dipping .... lol

Last night I was watching my team in the Champions League final at the end of the season. Your team were on the beach . Not in the Champions League final. I know what I prefer
Mind the gap, which pot are you lot in for CL next year?
I said Bale would do you and he did, you bin dippers really deserved that from him.

Last night you watched your team totally fuck up in hilarious circumstances.

Our team were on the beach having taken 4 points off both finalists with two away draws and two ‘home’ wins. The manager’s committed, the new stadium is imminent, and the inevitable ensued with us finishing above you yet again.

I know what I prefer. Now please excuse me as I bathe in your tears.

I watch all football through my Tottenham lense. Last night couldn’t go any better than if I had written the script myself.
That Scouse lot has been dishing out dogs abuse on all of us for the entire season players, manager, fans, chairman every last one.
They and their media chums have zero respect for anything we do. So fukem.
I enjoyed that game as if we beat them. Bale is this millennium’s version of Nayim from the halfway line. Maybe they were too insulting about Kane’s Stoke goal that the footballing gods handed down some shoulder related retribution. Ramos is cunt of the highest order but when Juve were kicking the shit out of us on their way to victory, the widely accepted view outside Tottenham is that we weren’t street wise enough, lacked experience and weren’t ready yet. None acknowledged that we were better and got sucker punched.
Karius is lucky in my view that it’s a World Cup year and gets some separation usually the CL final is the last competitive bit of football we see before the league returns in August. And to be frank that cunt was front and centre slagging off Harry so fuck him too. The so called best fans in the world can now don their black armbands while they ready their pitchforks and torches as they seek out a new figure of blame because as we all know it’s never their fault.
Truth be told Liverpool were just not good enough Salah aside, the bench was non existent and the rushem tactic that might scare the hell out lesser teams like Woolwich wouldn’t too much bother the likes of Real.
A bit of the world was put right last night. A Tottenham boy made all the noise take that scousers as if you thought you were really going to win.

Last edited:
You'll Never Walk Alone - Unless your name Karius that is .....

LIVERPOOL players were slammed as "utterly classless" for not being the first to console keeper Loris Karius after his Champions League final horror show.

"Not one Liverpool player goes to Karius. It's left to the Real players to console him"

"Yes he's had a mare but the lack of class there just shows every reason that team doesn't deserve the trophy."

nintchdbpict000409097177.jpg
B-b-but I thought that Liverpool football club had the best team spirit in the land, la, just like that Nivea documentary told us:

Are you telling me that they're actually just a bunch of classless twats who can only dish out it when things go well and can't take it when adversity strikes? Impossible.

Last night our Lloris was sat on beach somewhere, preparing himself for the World Cup. Yours was throwing the ball in his own net on the greatest stage of world football, with the whole world laughing at him. I know which I prefer. :llorishowudoin:

B-b-but I thought that Liverpool football club had the best team spirit in the land, la, just like that Nivea documentary told us:

Are you telling me that they're actually just a bunch of classless twats who can only dish out it when things go well and can't take it when adversity strikes? Impossible.

The Nivea documentary :dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom