Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Philip Cocu is ending his reign at PSV to take over as head manager at Fenerbahce. Cocu spent 5 years at PSV and had a very successful run. 3 league titles, 2 super cups and one Dutch cup.

Not a bad haul at all. He will be replaced by Mark van Bommel. van Bommel is currently assistant coach for the Australian national team

Purchases at 0 € parameter of Juventus from 2011 to today:

Neto

Dani Alves- Barzagli- Lucio- Ziegler

Khedira-Pogba-Pirlo-Emre Can

Llorente- Coman

Genuine question, pricetage aside, do you actually rate Can?

Painfully average player IMO. No particular attributes and a bit of a pussy for a big guy.

Genuine question, pricetage aside, do you actually rate Can?

Painfully average player IMO. No particular attributes and a bit of a pussy for a big guy.

I don’t think that Emre Can is a phenomenon but he is still a German national player and Liverpool midfielder (one of the first four in the Premier League together with Manchester City, M. United and Spurs).

Taking it for € 0, I consider it a bargain.

If you think Manchester City has paid a ridiculous player like Otamendi for € 45 million (2015).

I don’t think that Emre Can is a phenomenon but he is still a German national player and Liverpool midfielder (one of the first four in the Premier League together with Manchester City, M. United and Spurs).

Taking it for € 0, I consider it a bargain.

If you think Manchester City has paid a ridiculous player like Otamendi for € 45 million (2015).

Indeed... And "pricetag aside, do you rate him"? :llorishuh:

You might even say that they've won the Transfer League. Everton still have time yet to retain their trophy, before the season starts and absolutely nothing of consequence occurs for 9.5 months
I mean, I'm not saying they are going win the league or anything but they've bought well.

Leicester winning the league... lol... like I'll ever see that in my lifetime

Not sure how correct it is but I am willing to agree. Always seems to be a lot of heavy activity in Italy early days in a window

Back
Top Bottom