TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't wait for the inevitable sammyspurs-Smoked Salmon-Tricky sex tape to leak.

I won't watch it, but it will make me happy knowing you have finally connected.

Doubt there'll be any songs sung that land you with banning orders
youd be surprised mate!!.. couple of "known to plod" gents singing yid army yid army in the current climate versus a club with a known right wing support to say the least who will be in attendance!..do you think they chose this game out of a hat considering the current race climate raised around football !

I'm not over the 5-1. Fucking cunts. It would be cooler to say I don't care but it was the second worst day of last season after the debacle at the filth. Of course, it all started with a ridiculous decision, but we still crumbled later on. I hope we fucking destroy the absolute cunt fucks.

I'm not over the 5-1. Fucking cunts. It would be cooler to say I don't care but it was the second worst day of last season after the debacle at the filth. Of course, it all started with a ridiculous decision, but we still crumbled later on. I hope we fucking destroy the absolute cunt fucks.
Agree I want revenge.

Also Harry and his post match "it's been a good day out for the fans" It fucking wasn't. And a woman brought a cat onto the train with her and sat next to me. I'm full on allergic to cats. Bet that cat supported Chelsea.

Ok, im pretty drunk right now but I've got a feeling about this. Not a chance this fix is a loss, Im betting 2-0 spurs. 1st goal from Ade(If he starts, otherwise Defoe), second Bale. And if the scum win: Fuck it, We´re still Tottenham.

One more thing: For those of you fortunate enough to be able to be at WHL, sing and scream your hearts out for the shirt. I will be doing so, but it wont reach North London. #helpyourteamout

Ok, im pretty drunk right now but I've got a feeling about this. Not a chance this fix is a loss, Im betting 2-0 spurs. 1st goal from Ade(If he starts, otherwise Defoe), second Bale. And if the scum win: Fuck it, We´re still Tottenham.

Sir, while I appreciate your sentiment and share your opinion that this will not be a loss I think you are underestimating your prediction. You see, I too am drunk and I have been gifted a vision.

3-1 Spurs

Lennon, then Ade, then Sandro on on a header. (Lennon assisted Dempsey, Bale assists Ade, and Bale strikes the corner that catches Sandro's left temple)

Juan Mata will score but only because Super-Jan was too busy chewing on Oscar like a sandwich, more of a panini with slices of avocado and bean sprouts with freshly sliced tomatoes.

I have never been more excited to wake up at 7:45....except for morning sex. Sorry bros, that still wins.

Back
Top Bottom