Other Stadiums and Training Grounds

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leicester new training ground
- it's gonna be expensive to run this when they're back in league 1
pUCMjo0.jpg

RfDEaHP.jpg

JsOoO6r.jpg

llghr4i.jpg

YDJhX3I.jpg

Not a patch on ours but looks decent.

DtE2b3UWkAATmtQ.jpg:large

yep. Getafe have like no fans. I've never met one. I'm met Rayo fans so I know they exist.

Bill Madrid Bill Madrid ever met a Getafe fan?

P.s This table is disgusting isn't it? It's the fan share in Spain
No, never met a Getafe fan. I've heard that most are Madrid fans who have plucky li'l Getafe as their patronised second team. I don't know if he's still in charge but their chairman a few years back was a Madrid socio (season ticket holder with voting rights).

I imagine it's similar with the fans at Leganés too.

Very different at Rayo, as you say

1860 Munchen moved out of the Allianz Arena, and FC Bayern redesigned the interior

Old design
6872331612_246749407c_b.jpg

New design
fbywuhY.jpg

vQZgsPa.jpg

DHi1ANL.jpg

Last edited:
Espanyol have 0 fans?

Wtf

the remainder 2% is divided up between the last 7 teams.
Espanyol are a very Barcelona-only supported team and in Barcelona they usually read Sport and El Mundo Deportivo, not AS, which is a rest of Spain thing (this survey was of AS readers). So I think they're an anomaly that should be a little higher on the list, but only at 1 or 2% max.

Back
Top Bottom