TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

perhaps walker should have just smashed it out of play and give them a throw and a chance to run the clock down instead of trying to keep the ball alive and get us back on the attack.
if it had been 2-1 or even 2-2 it would have been a complete fuck up, but he was trying to do the right thing. 4-2's the same amount of points as 3-2.
walker came closest to equalising, lets not forget that.

come on guys.. remember what avb said? its just 3 points at the end of the day and we still have 30 more games to go...... :avbshock:

ok fuck that :avbfacepalm:

Walker quits Twitter after abuse

The 22-year-old was named PFA Young Player of the Season last term, but has not been as consistent this year.
On Saturday the right-back dithered in injury time, allowing Juan Mata to steal the ball and play in Daniel Sturridge for Chelsea's final goal - although Walker claimed the Spaniard fouled him.
The England defender often looked vulnerable against Mata, and his cohorts Oscar and Eden Hazard, and was criticised by fans at the stadium and on Twitter as a result.
After the game he posted two angry tweets before deleting his account @kyle28walker, which had over a quarter of a million followers.
They read: "Would love to know what I'm doing so different I give 100% every game and still u (have) something to say I'm 22 and learning #embarrassing.
"If I said what I thought to these people I would get done humans make mistakes it was 90mins and I though(t it was) a foul end off (sic)!!!!"
One player who was in a much happier mood after the game was Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole, who was booed throughout the clash in north London.
The former Woolwich player ended a turbulent week on a high as he helped his team stretch their unbeaten Premier League run to eight games.
This week Cole received a record £90,000 fine for labelling the Football Association a "bunch of t**ts" in the wake of claims the left-back did not tell the truth at the John Terry race abuse inquiry.
The 31-year-old, who is often the brunt of abuse from opposing fans, made sure had the last laugh against those who heckled him on Satuday, posting: "Why all you spud (Spurs) fans coming for me now, little to (sic) late aint it, I didn't know hell was silent!!!!! #CANTWAITTOGOBACK
"Big result for us today, great win once again thanks #cfc fans never gave up believing in us."

I think Kyle Walker's deleted his Twitter account. Too much abuse from our support on there it looks like.

That's no fucking good is it.
To be fair Vertoghen was at fault for one as well but thought we did well in the end (players that was available).

Spurs fans abusing Walker on Twitter... What the fuck, is it the majority of our fans who are absolute twats or a loud minority?

I think twatter will be the beginning of the end of ANY footballer/supporter contact in the not too distant future... THEY can't handle the abuse (and why should they - especially from their own cutny fans) and SOME FANS on twatter can't quite grasp the fact that there are human beings on the other end of their vitriolic bile...

football's totally fucked at the moment!

...oh, and i'm still royally cunted-off at the whole of today's events... just waiting for the inevitable ArseAnal equaliser/winner to truly round off the day!

so... have gareth bale's kid signed yet?

he's got them in training...

profimedia-0101111942.jpg

Back
Top Bottom