Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For further examples of the same problems, see Greece and Italy.

The sales of Ferraris in Italy dramatically nose-dived when the Italian government went after high-level tax evasion seriously. It's a lot of unpopular work, but the system only works when the system applies to everyone.
The U.K. apparently is the biggest buyer of Ferrari cars.
They said that, Ferrari,
info came when watching the British GP

Bloody hell, best of luck with that
Yes. Second that.
Cancer has taken lots of my family. I donate each mont to CR for that reason.
Took my mother in 6 month from diagnosis.
Had my own scare last month when they sent me to fast track cancer clinic.
Obviously, due to the genes, was expecting the worse.
But I’m all clear.

It’s a fucker of a disease.
Col_McCafferty Col_McCafferty Eat well. No shit food. Take care.

Yes. Second that.
Cancer has taken lots of my family. I donate each mont to CR for that reason.
Took my mother in 6 month from diagnosis.
Had my own scare last month when they sent me to fast track cancer clinic.
Obviously, due to the genes, was expecting the worse.
But I’m all clear.

It’s a fucker of a disease.
Col_McCafferty Col_McCafferty Eat well. No shit food. Take care.

I considered myself in relatively good health at least compared to my immediate family. It was a bolt out of the blue, a sickening punch to the gut. There was my life before the diagnosis and my life after. It's been shit but my family and friends have been great (work not so great, fucking awful in fact), really helped me get through it without cracking up.

I'm very sorry to hear of your own experiences though, at least you're on top of things regarding your own health but can only imagine what it feels to lose someone close to you due to this fucking cancer shit.

I've changed my diet, cut out a lot of crap. Cut down drastically on my alcohol intake and quit smoking. Last one hard as I did use to enjoy the occasional joint. I could do with one now to be honest!

Bored and stressed at the same time, not a good combination.

I considered myself in relatively good health at least compared to my immediate family. It was a bolt out of the blue, a sickening punch to the gut. There was my life before the diagnosis and my life after. It's been shit but my family and friends have been great (work not so great, fucking awful in fact), really helped me get through it without cracking up.

I'm very sorry to hear of your own experiences though, at least you're on top of things regarding your own health but can only imagine what it feels to lose someone close to you due to this fucking cancer shit.

I've changed my diet, cut out a lot of crap. Cut down drastically on my alcohol intake and quit smoking. Last one hard as I did use to enjoy the occasional joint. I could do with one now to be honest!

Bored and stressed at the same time, not a good combination.
You can make cookies with your weed, that's really good for non smokers and quite OK if not overindulged !

Yeah, it was shit and I'm going to be hurting for quite some time to come.

Staying positive though man, cheers!

Damn man- I'm truly sorry to hear it.
CBD extract and superfoods should be able to help some!
(I've read CBD induces apoptosis of cancer cells causing them to self-destruct)
Stay strong!

United boss Jose Mourinho said on Wednesday that Sanchez was "sad" to miss the start of the tour.

"It's not good for him or me, not good for anyone," added Mourinho.

"There is no-one to blame - the club is making an effort. I have to respect the US authorities in their process of selection of visas."

No-one to blame except Sanchez a convicted offender who should have paid his share of taxes and got caught fiddling his books!

Last edited:
No there isn't: My mum passed away from breast cancer and she did not like any football teams that wear red!
Especially United and the Arse!
sorry to hear that, too many good people lost due to cancer. And your mum was obviously a good one,
PS love your avatar, not many photos of Gilly with hair.

That's awful mate, my sincere condolences. I've just had one of my kidney's taken out due to a very large tumour, it's a fucking godawful disease.
So sorry to hear that you have been through the wars. Hope you get to leave hospital soon and your recovery goes to plan. Take care of yourself.

Hope you’re doing ok mate. As with some here I lost my mum due to cancer, I know it’s a bitch.

Thank you. I am sorry to hear that, it's bad enough getting it oneself but I can only imagine what it's like to have a loved one get the disease let alone die because of it.

It's a fucker alright, very unforgiving and can strike anyone at any time.

If anybody has any concerns or notices something amiss, however trivial you may feel it is, please get it checked out. It's not worth taking the risk. Men in particular are more likely to just ignore things but better to be safe than sorry. We take better care of our cars for example than our bodies!

Thank you. I am sorry to hear that, it's bad enough getting it oneself but I can only imagine what it's like to have a loved one get the disease let alone die because of it.

It's a fucker alright, very unforgiving and can strike anyone at any time.

If anybody has any concerns or notices something amiss, however trivial you may feel it is, please get it checked out. It's not worth taking the risk. Men in particular are more likely to just ignore things but better to be safe than sorry. We take better care of our cars for example than our bodies!
You ain’t seen the state of my car mate.
or my body for that matter
On a more serious note, wishing you a speedy recovery from what sounds like a deeply traumatic & painful illness
:dierpochhug:

You ain’t seen the state of my car mate.
or my body for that matter
On a more serious note, wishing you a speedy recovery from what sounds like a deeply traumatic & painful illness
:dierpochhug:

Ha, you do book your car in for an MOT once a year. People should be encouraged to do similar for their bodies even if it's just seeing a GP or having a blood test done.

Before all this shit I didn't know I had high blood pressure. Now perhaps I have it because of the cancer and all the stress it caused or I had it anyway. I'm on pills now but in my mind that's short-term, long-term I can get it down through a change in diet and more exercise.

Thank you, I had an awful time in hospital but on the road to recovery now. Just getting a bit bored and frustrated by the situation. Thank fuck for Netflix!

sorry to hear that, too many good people lost due to cancer. And your mum was obviously a good one,
PS love your avatar, not many photos of Gilly with hair.
Thank you one of the best: Yes we need some cures found shortly that's for sure Mrs P:
Looking at the pictures of Gilly's send off: Mr P was up there with a lot of past Spurs players on a cold and rainy day, great to see, lots of respect to all!

Back
Top Bottom