Savage gets Savaged - BBC 5 Live 01/09/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You made the point about trophies, when it's not about trophies, completely irrelevant to the topic, so actually you are struggling to grasp it, in fact you haven't and are still not grasping it. Just accept it fella, you are doing what you always do, just keep digging deeper, there's no need, just accept it.

No one is talking about Neville or Caragher. We are talking about Savage. We think Savage is being a twat and given the evidence presented it's justified to think this. That's all, that's all it's about, nothing else just a simple thing that Savage is a twat and doesn't have a coherent argument to back up his statement.

It's a Radio phone-in show, he doing what it says on the tin. He's calmly and articulately held him to account. That's all.

How is it irrelevant to the topic when Savage repeatedly mentions it in the call? I’m not sure if you are actually on a wind up or if you are just quite dense.

There is no set parameters of this discussion - I get it you want moan and bitch about a pundit failing to say what you want to hear. My point is that if someone like Robbie Savage is able to get to you then really the problem lies with you.

How is it irrelevant to the topic when Savage repeatedly mentions it in the call? I’m not sure if you are actually on a wind up or if you are just quite dense.

There is no set parameters of this discussion - I get it you want moan and bitch about a pundit failing to say what you want to hear. My point is that if someone like Robbie Savage is able to get to you then really the problem lies with you.

Poch fires back at the nonsense in the media in press conferences on a weekly basis. If you have a problem with similar posters on here, you have a problem with the top guy.

Savage mentions it during the call as a deflection, as a way to goad the caller (where he fails), he doubles down on the very thing that he his being accused of "what have Spurs won", "call me back when Spurs win something". LIVERPOOL HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING, FFS that is the point, that is the reason why he is calling, THAT IS THE POINT. Christ you are fucking thick cunt.

Savage mentions it during the call as a deflection, as a way to goad the caller (where he fails), he doubles down on the very thing that he his being accused of "what have Spurs won", "call me back when Spurs win something". LIVERPOOL HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING, FFS that is the point, that is the reason why he is calling, THAT IS THE POINT. Christ you are fucking thick cunt.

Savages position is quite clear here he believes that Liverpool will finish above us that is it ( one echoed by many others and most bookies). That’s is and so what? It isn’t a radical opinion and Savage isn’t a Liverpool supporter and yet both the caller and yourself are trying to position him as if he is.

He also wasn’t deriding our lack of silverware from the position of being a Liverpool supporter - it was completely separate point so to try and counter with that with what have Liverpool won is utterly pointless and a completely foolish thing to do.

But that’s what happens when you buy into the media agenda narrative - you start seeing things that are not there. Start espousing drivel about biases and seeing agenda’s where there isn’t any. As always you continue to prove to be a disappointment.

Ah...Robbie "I played the game outside playground level" Savage. Icon of yours Mick?

Personally I think he's a fucktard who's stealing a living...despite the fact that he far exceeds the Mick Cooper football expert criteria test.
Hypocrite
You are more than happy to criticise footballers who possess talent beyond your imagination, yet when your tedious posting style is criticised you embark on a cross thread whining campaign.
Sorry pal, there wasn't an announcement before you came on here that you were beyond comment or criticism.

The fella certainly held his own. Savage is almost as much of a cunt as Durham.

Personally I would rather watch all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls back to back to back than listen to either of them for a single second through choice.

P.S Paris Geller....would
I concur with that statement. Rory is damn cute but she's a little bitch isn't she?

He actually destroyed him. Well played Matt.

"What have Spurs won the last 3 years?"
.. erm what have Liverpool won?
"I don't care"

Fuck off Savage. Absolutely rattled.

BWAHAHAHAHA

POT, KETTLE

BWAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Still love the Roy Keane anecdote where he’s thinking about signing Savage, calls him up and gets his answerphone which is the Budweiser wasssup message and thus decides not to sign him.
“I can’t be dealing wit dat”

Still love the Roy Keane anecdote where he’s thinking about signing Savage, calls him up and gets his answerphone which is the Budweiser wasssup message and thus decides not to sign him.
“I can’t be dealing wit dat”
I'd like to say that Savage is all style over substance, but he ain't got no style either!

His column in the Mirror today is all about Liverpool not deserving the CL draw they received! And that he still hasn't changed his mind about us struggling because we didn't buy anybody to bolster our squad. What is it you youngsters say? What a bell end!
“Bell end”
GWJtgb8.jpg

Savage thinks the dippers will finish above us this year.
So do most of the country.
I haven't got a problem with that at all.
Its the media contempt for us that rattles some of us.
Im not really bothered if our present success grates with them.

Savage thinks the dippers will finish above us this year.
So do most of the country.
I haven't got a problem with that at all.
Its the media contempt for us that rattles some of us.
Im not really bothered if our present success grates with them.
Mm... so that’s what they get for their investment finishing above Tottenham Hotspur money well spent....
trgqvJS.jpg

Hypocrite
You are more than happy to criticise footballers who possess talent beyond your imagination, yet when your tedious posting style is criticised you embark on a cross thread whining campaign.
Sorry pal, there wasn't an announcement before you came on here that you were beyond comment or criticism.

Beyond my imagination? Fucking hell, have you seen Sissoko?

Back
Top Bottom