Paulo Gazzaniga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gazziniga good enough to replace Lloris as 1st choice keeper?

• yes

Votes: 62 42.8%
  • no

Votes: 83 57.2%

• Total voters
I know it's only one game, and he wasn't perfect, but I felt more confident in his performance than I have done with Vorm. Shame, as I think Vorm was a decent keeper when we first got him, but lack of playing time and playing second fiddle to Hugo has taken its toll.

I know it's only one game, and he wasn't perfect, but I felt more confident in his performance than I have done with Vorm. Shame, as I think Vorm was a decent keeper when we first got him, but lack of playing time and playing second fiddle to Hugo has taken its toll.
Imagine being 3rd string keeper and getting your chance to shine in a game played in a monsoon for 94 minutes?
Probably every keepers nightmare conditions to play in

Both games he has played for us he has made a mistake that almost cost us a goal

He hasn't been too bad considering the circumstances but I wouldn't be so quick to throw him in ahead of vorm personally

Looked more comfortable than Vorm, defence looked better than with Vorm (the comedy injury time goal & subsequent brain fart from the restart aside) so that’s enough for me.
Vorm has been a disaster I’m afraid.

Looked more comfortable than Vorm, defence looked better than with Vorm (the comedy injury time goal & subsequent brain fart from the restart aside) so that’s enough for me.
Vorm has been a disaster I’m afraid.
I thought our defending was comical at times last night

I thought our defending was comical at times last night
As comical as it was against Watford, Liverpool & Inter?
Sorry mate, I thought defensively we looked more organised yesterday - apart from injury time.
Vorm has been a decent servant to the club, but his last few games he’s been a goal (or 2) waiting to happen. I was happy to see Gazza’s name on the teamsheet.
However, Lloris can’t come back soon enough imo. Neither of our reserves can fill his boots.

I felt more comfortable with him in goal. He's not match sharp for obvious reasons but looked confident and passed the ball well.
Commanded his six yard box more than Vorm, and caught some difficult balls under pressure. Considering the conditions and for long periods he had nothing to do, he did well.

437E256800000578-4816522-image-a-56_1503499403607.jpg

My penis and my vagina are wet.

Back
Top Bottom