Cristiano Ronaldo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm genuinely amazed that there haven't been more of these rumours over the years. He's always seemed pretty self-evidently gay to me, and I haven't been wrong about anything for almost 19 years.

Honestly who gives a flying fuck.

I have realised that in the past I chanted homophobic abuse at apposing players and now regret it. basically I was the dick.

A world where a famous footballer comes out is as remarkable as a soap actor would be ideal.

^ I couldn't care less either, but let's not pretend it won't be a very big deal if/when the truth emerges.

It's beyond doubt that plenty of professional footballers feel obliged to live a lie in terms of their sexuality, which they wouldn't have to if they weren't terrified of the negative impact (on the pitch, off it, and commercially) of coming out.

It's a tragedy, really. If the biggest name of all was outed as gay it might make his own life extremely awkward for a while, but I'm betting it would prove a tipping point that drew an awful lot of others gratefully out of the closet.

I'm betting it would prove a tipping point that drew an awful lot of others gratefully out of the closet.

Bang on. I don't think a player of, say, Exeter city coming out as gay would really change much in the world, but a genuine footballing superstar would make a big difference.

Bang on. I don't think a player of, say, Exeter city coming out as gay would really change much in the world, but a genuine footballing superstar would make a big difference.

Bad enough admitting you play for Exeter!

:pritchardeyes:

Oh god.

Dor7w8NXUAAeKWj.jpg

Rape is a serious matter, disgusting if Ronaldo has paid hush money to try and shut his victim up. To be honest I thought he was as bent as a nine Bob note, or perhaps a truly metrosexual male he’s actually bi.

Seems slightly odd to me that all of these stories have only materialized after he's left Real Madrid

Any chance they were somehow suppressing them or knew they were coming?

Back
Top Bottom