F.A Cup 1st round.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No mate, read it on the website. I like it.

A fella called Pedro come up with that one.We were in stitches the first few times we sung it.We call ourselves the "bell end" as well.Its just a good laugh,a bit of a piss take out how we all took football so seriously in our younger days. A light relief from the prem if you like :)

Last edited:
A fella called Now its just a song.
A fella called Pedro come up with that one.We were in stitches the first few times we sung it.We call ourselves the "bell end" as well.Its just a good laugh,a bit of a piss take out how we all took football so seriously in our younger days. A light relief from the prem if you like :)
You lot got promoted with the non-league team I go and watch (Potters Bar Town), never been to the first round proper mind.

Same for me when I go and watch the Rooks (Lewes). It's a bit of fun and much much less stressful than watching THFC.

Enjoy mate.

I know, I can't wait. We were away at Enfield Town on Saturday, everyone was wishing us well and a few even saisd they were going to get tickets and come over and support us.
Bigger banner planned FIGHTING COCK FORUM....
69B12CB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom