Italian football!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A different event

Juventus Night

bkn_1819_wb_juventusnight_1440x480.jpg

CELEBRATE JUVENTUS AND MEET LEGEND DAVID TREZEGUET
JUVENTUS VS. INTER MILAN WATCH PARTY
BROOKLYN NETS VS. TORONTO RAPTORS
DECEMBER 7, 2018

NETS VS. RAPTORS JUVENTUS NIGHT EXPERIENCE
• Meet Juventus Legend David Trezeguet
• Take photos with Juventus trophies and Mascot Jay
• Chance to win trip to Turin, Italy for Juventus all access experience
• Chances to win signed Juventus items
• Commemorative scarf for first 250 fans who purchase

Before the Nets take on the Raptors, join us in 40/40 CLUB beginning at 2 p.m. to watch Juventus vs. Inter Milan along with David Trezeguet.
Your Watch Party purchase will include Nets game ticket and the full Juventus Night Experience.

fogueres fogueres Who are Juve playing in their next game. Who should Spurs fans be cheering on?

Juventus beat Torino in the derby tonight. In fact Juventus is not interested in Serie A record. Conte made the record of 102 points wrong turnover and sacrificing the chance to play the Europa League final at Juventus Stadium (it was eliminated by Benfica).

Juventus wants the Champions.

Chi vorresti incontrare/evitare agli ottavi di UCL? Dite la VoStra!

In a poll among the Juventus fans on Vecchiasignora.com the opponent that everyone wants to avoid is:

Atletico Madrid 54%
Liverpool 40%

Desired adversary:

Schalke 04 51%
Lione 21%
Ajax 18%

Juventus beat Torino in the derby tonight. In fact Juventus is not interested in Serie A record. Conte made the record of 102 points wrong turnover and sacrificing the chance to play the Europa League final at Juventus Stadium (it was eliminated by Benfica).

Juventus wants the Champions.

Chi vorresti incontrare/evitare agli ottavi di UCL? Dite la VoStra!

In a poll among the Juventus fans on Vecchiasignora.com the opponent that everyone wants to avoid is:

Atletico Madrid 54%
Liverpool 40%

Desired adversary:

Schalke 04 51%
Lione 21%
Ajax 18%
Thanks, mate, I get the record thing and championships are where the focus is, but Spurs, Barca, City and now Juve are joint record holders for the best start to a league ever. If you win your next game you break this record which has stood for 57 years. Who is your next game against, I want to send them my best wishes?

Thanks, mate, I get the record thing and championships are where the focus is, but Spurs, Barca, City and now Juve are joint record holders for the best start to a league ever. If you win your next game you break this record which has stood for 57 years. Who is your next game against, I want to send them my best wishes?

I think he beat him because yesterday was the number 15 victory. However, the next match is December 22nd in Turin against Roma.

I think he beat him because yesterday was the number 15 victory. However, the next match is December 22nd in Turin against Roma.
A derby game, better than playing bottom of the table side but Roma not very good this year, too many draws not enough wins. will Di Francesco still be in charge, as lots of rumours about him being sacked?

A derby game, better than playing bottom of the table side but Roma not very good this year, too many draws not enough wins. will Di Francesco still be in charge, as lots of rumours about him being sacked?

The AS Roma is the city of Rome have special environments. When the team wins there is too much exaltation. When the team loses, the manhunt begins. Di Francesco has its faults but the team has had too many sales this year ((the most important ): Nainggolan (Inter), Alisson (Liverpool), Strootman (Olympique Marsiglia).
Against the following purchases (the most relevant): Kluivert (Ajax); Santon (Inter); Zaniolo (Inter);Pastore (Paris Saint-Germain); Olsen (Copenaghen); Nzonzi (Siviglia).
Another character now under fire is the sporting director Monchi who had done very well at Sevilla. In general they had a very easy group in CL and were lucky to pass the round but there is a big chaos.

The AS Roma is the city of Rome have special environments. When the team wins there is too much exaltation. When the team loses, the manhunt begins. Di Francesco has its faults but the team has had too many sales this year ((the most important ): Nainggolan (Inter), Alisson (Liverpool), Strootman (Olympique Marsiglia).
Against the following purchases (the most relevant): Kluivert (Ajax); Santon (Inter); Zaniolo (Inter);Pastore (Paris Saint-Germain); Olsen (Copenaghen); Nzonzi (Siviglia).
Another character now under fire is the sporting director Monchi who had done very well at Sevilla. In general they had a very easy group in CL and were lucky to pass the round but there is a big chaos.
giphy.gif

In my head, I somehow mixed up Roma with Torino

Why was that game so volatile? Racist chants does either side not have coloured players?..:nawty:

Two distinct things have happened. On the pitch the Inter fans have caught up with "uuuu" racists Koulibaly. Outside there were fights between Inter's ultras (supported by the ultras of Nice for old rusts with Napoli in CL) and ultras of Napoli. An ultras interista chief died dead by an SUV.

Two distinct things have happened. On the pitch the Inter fans have caught up with "uuuu" racists Koulibaly. Outside there were fights between Inter's ultras (supported by the ultras of Nice for old rusts with Napoli in CL) and ultras of Napoli. An ultras interista chief died dead by an SUV.
Yeah but why? Has this game got history of violence

Yeah but why? Has this game got history of violence
In Italy there has never been a serious problem of violence at the level of England in the 80s. There have always been episodes and therefore the problem has not been dealt with in a strong way as for the Premier League. The result is seeing situations like that of Inter - Naples. Do you think that in May 2018 at Sampdoria-Naples there were "uuuu" towards Koulibaly

And Ronaldo breaks another record - most goals by a Portuguese player in a single season in Italy. His record breaking is endless.

The guy is a living legend and for me probably with a greater claim to being the being the best ever footballer than Messi, who is the greatest one club footballer ever.

For sake of argument Maradona remains the greatest player I ever saw and Ronaldo (Brazilian) the one I most enjoyed watching.

Back
Top Bottom