Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I watched the first episode of their Blud Bruvvas (ffs) thing...

Very good production values, but that's where my admiration ends. DT and Troops are MANAGERS of the team. "Managers"!
He's in the changing room telling semi-pro players where they're going wrong. It's a pisstake.
He generally believes his own hype.
It's unbelievable. Bloke is a grade A dickhead

At least fat Rob will get some extra views just in time for Xmas,every cloud
TLZXS34.jpg

A great example of why Thursday EL matches actually help maintain the hegemony of the big clubs in Europe. What better way to ensure the natural order is maintained by making clubs on the periphery play on a Thursday and then on Sunday after the big boys have collected three points the day before. It sucked when we were on the receiving end but now it is rather marvellous seeing those mugs having to deal with it.

A very, very disciplined performance from yours truly today. Didn't want to jinx anything, so went out, got back 20mins before the end and I saw at the time they were down 2-1. Had typed out a text to send my mate to rip into him then hesitated, 10 seconds later they equalized. Fuck let's walk the dog.

Back home and let the shits and giggles commence.
:pochlol:
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom