Spurs vs Scum @ library || League Cup QF Wed 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't think we've been particularly good at all to be honest. Absolutely lucky to be in front and the second half is only going to get harder if we continue to play the way we are doing.

Dele our standout performer by a clear distance.
Couldn't agree more. We were 1 goal to the good at this point last time at the Emirates and were looking better than this.

Poch absolutely must not get caught flat footed again by Emery making changes (if he does). Kane off the bench is an obvious move to make.

Couldn't agree more. We were 1 goal to the good at this point last time at the Emirates and were looking better than this.

Poch absolutely must not get caught flat footed again by Emery making changes (if he does). Kane off the bench is an obvious move to make.

He should have had half time changes from Emery in his mind.

He should be thinking, right if he brings Lacazette on, we're bringing on Kane to give them something to worry about. They are SO open at the back.

Rednapp and Scott both willing the scum on 2nd half and with that cunt Smiff co commentating we have a beautifully balanced commentary and analysis team.
Fuck right off Sky you cunts.

We desperately need a new CM in January.
Apparently we're fine.

giphy.gif

Just like the last game, we are ahead but haven't looked good. We either gonna massively improve or they will bring on reinforcements and turn this around again.

Have a bit of humor baz.

I try but you should realise that I was just as disappointed as you were

He did everything right until the shot

Great run to support our attack
Good one two with Ericksen

I was shouting “place it in the right hand top corner “ but oh dear!!

I bet bus-conductor has creamed his trousers

Fuck me i'm shitting bricks.

Not feeling great about this Winks / Sissoko partnership in the middle, getting bi-passed far too easily. Winks is having a decent enough game and getting himself about but its very aparant in games like this how we are desperately missing a proper DM to read play.

Woolwich are at their most dangerous a goal down, would expect Lacazette on fairly soon if not at half time.

Come on you Spurs, for all that is sacred in the world don't loose to these muggy cunts twice in a month.

If Woolwich start dominating the game from the off in this second half and we need to raise our tempo, I'd get Lamela on ASAP.

Rednapp and Scott both willing the scum on 2nd half and with that cunt Smiff co commentating we have a beautifully balanced commentary and analysis team.
Fuck right off Sky you cunts.
Remember that time Sky took part in phone hacking including hacking dead people's phones.

Lovely company...

Back
Top Bottom