Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This post says to be that we have three players better than "World Class" Hazard.

It's also a post that shows that you can't judge anything on stats.

Eden Hazard is world class. It'd be silly to think otherwise. If anything, the stats show how underappreciated a lot of our players actually are.

2018-19:
Eden Hazard - 12 goals and 9 assists
Son Heung-Min - 11 goals and 6 assists
Christian Eriksen - 6 goals and 9 assists
Dele Alli - 6 goals and 3 assists

2017-18:
Eden Hazard - 17 goals and 12 assists
Son Heung-Min - 18 goals and 11 assists
Christian Eriksen - 15 goals and 12 assists
Dele Alli - 14 goals and 15 assists

2016-17:
Eden Hazard - 19 goals and 7 assists
Son Heung-Min - 21 goals and 7 assists
Christian Eriksen - 12 goals and 23 assists
Dele Alli - 22 goals and 9 assists.

I'd say he was pretty damn good. Hazard is more than stats though, he'll win you plenty of fouls which can lead to goals from set pieces. He's one of the best dribblers I've seen in modern football, so hard to get the ball off of him, the way he shields the ball with his body and then gets away from people. He's alot more aesthetically pleasing than anyone we have in our team and sometimes that's all you need to have to be praised by the masses.

What those stats do show though is just how fucking good Son Heung-Min is as well as how underappreciated he is. For the past 3 seasons he's been neck and neck with Eden Hazard and he plays ALOT less minutes too.
I was just looking at his League stats

18/19 - 19 matches 10 goals 9 assists
17/18 - 34 12 4
16/17 - 38 16 5
15/16 - 31 4 3
14/15 - 38 14 9

They’re a lot less impressive. Maybe he does really well in the CL or maybe he pads out his figures with cup matches against lower league. Can’t be arsed looking.

And I know we can’t judge on stats alone, I’m purely making the point that on end product, he’s not all he’s cracked up to be. Think he’ll be a Balon DOr winner when he goes to Spain and doesn’t get tackled though.

Just want to ask if Hazard is actually any good? For a guy who is massively ball greedy, a great dribbler, world class passer and a finisher of great repute, his stats are crap.

This season he’s got 10 goals and 9 assists in 19 so is in form. The previous few seasons, he’s been lucky to get a goal or an assist every two matches. Doesn’t stack up against Son, Dele or Eriksen.
He always seems to score that win them matches they don't seem to warrent winning

I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't know how Chelsea FC came into existence - basically a rich bloke bought a stadium in Fulham, but didn't know what he wanted to do with it - but was eventually persuaded to start a football team. Fulham FC already existed so he had to call it Chelsea after the next closest borough.

Once the plaything of a rich cunt, always the plaything of a rich cunt. Compare and contrast with our club - formed by schoolboys and named after a Shakespearean anti-hero and the town where they would meet to play football in the park.

Last edited:
I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't know how Chelsea FC came into existence - basically a rich bloke bought a stadium in Fulham, but didn't know what he wanted to do with it - but was eventually persuaded to start a football team. Fulham FC already existed so he had to call it Chelsea after the next closest borough.

Once the plaything of a rich cunt, always the plaything of a rich cunt. Compare and contrast with our club - formed by schoolboys and named after a Shakespearean anti-hero and the town where they would meet to play football in the park.
You cannot buy tradition, that has to be earned and built on!

Come on Eden - time to get your agent to call Real for that January move. Only way of playing in CL from now on.

Are you really going to stay for the rest of the season creating chances for that stellar striker Morata? Only records he's breaking are offsides per match.

German papers suggesting that the fee was so high because Chavski needed to get it done before a possible transfer ban.

Highly rated youngster.

Which just shows you what state football is in - when they're willing to buy a youngster for £60,000,000 rather than just develop their own players.

So we've gone from envying the German youth system to supplementing it with our own?

Fucking mess!

Same old Chavs... Fucking cunts.

Back
Top Bottom