Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hang on. I never claimed to be his biggest fan. I openly admit I'm one of his biggest critic's. So what's the point of your game.
You said I've never praised him, and I immediately pulled up a couple of posts to prove otherwise.

I might be technically wrong but 2 positive posts in 2000 is still "never" to me

Can we buy players better than the returning Vertonghen, Dembele, Wanyama, Dier and Lamela though?

Only then, should we buy. None of this Callum Wilson type bollocks.

Poch has always maintained he doesnt want players for the sake of it, and despite some people wanting the club to spend massive amounts on unproven, or clearly not a step up, its clear that is not in the managers plans.

Thankfully

Everything I type is deliberate.

A bit funny that you have also gone off topic though

Hey it’s me! You know where I sit when it comes to this manager, very positive, it’s sad to have to argue that case, I can’t face having to keep doing it

I just noticed you both have this incredible 6th gear of posting volume and debating that usually results in a binning, then come back refreshed!

Hey it’s me! You know where I sit when it comes to this manager, very positive, it’s sad to have to argue that case, I can’t face having to keep doing it

I just noticed you both have this incredible 6th gear of posting volume and debating that usually results in a binning, then come back refreshed!

I dont think Ive been that bad to be fair, especially nothing to do with the death penalty thread

For all my faults I still pick up 30-50 pos reps a day

:llorishowudoin:

and despite some people wanting the club to spend massive amounts on unproven, or clearly not a step up
Who said that? Please provide proof

Poch has said many times, even last week he’s always looking to improve the team and open to transfer - fact

No not at all, if you look back to my original its just Spursdem who has gone into warp speed!
HonoredOptimisticHog-size_restricted.gif

Can we buy players better than the returning Vertonghen, Dembele, Wanyama, Dier and Lamela though?

Only then, should we buy. None of this Callum Wilson type bollocks.

We can replace Dembele and Nikodu and Vorm with home grown potential, I really don’t see us to make any marquee signings, more players Poch has seen the potential in, I would rather Dembele stay but seems like he wants a final pay day in a easier league so can’t blame him for that!

Back
Top Bottom