Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, wake me up when Chelsea fans get shoved into a fucking gas chamber, or worked to death, or banned from having jobs, or forced to wear blue stars identifying them, or have the windows of their businesses smashed... :dembelefingers:

PEOPLE ARE MAD AT US FOR BEING RACIST WE'RE JUST LIKE THE J00Z

DxTCG5_WkAMeNYk.jpg

It seemed like all the pre-match talk about the Arse being in a mess again went to the Chavs' heads, and they barely bothered to turn up.

What worries me now that they've lost to both Woolwich & Spurs in the last couple of weeks, they'll be more fired up than ever for the 2nd leg of the League Cup now.

Saying that, the likely misery of their fans because of that does give me a tingly feeling.

It seemed like all the pre-match talk about the Arse being in a mess again went to the Chavs' heads, and they barely bothered to turn up.

What worries me now that they've lost to both Woolwich & Spurs in the last couple of weeks, they'll be more fired up than ever for the 2nd leg of the League Cup now.

Saying that, the likely misery of their fans because of that does give me a tingly feeling.
The manager is asking for a response, so we'll have to see if he gets one.

Having seen them today there wasn't an awful lot of difference today than when we played them last week. They don't get behind the defence. Tonight I thought Hazard was crap when he was their best player against us yet still didn't create a great deal. If Chavs standoff us we'll beat them no doubt, if they take the game to us they look toothless at the moment.

Questioning their character is probably not going to generate the response he wants.

Mind you, maybe heโ€™s just turned up at Chelsea and is realising the place is packed to the rafters with cunts
It depends how deep it goes. Conte said this when they played Woolwich in his first season โ€œWe must work a lot because we are a great team only on paper. [From] the first minute we did not have the right attitude. A bad attitude.โ€ They then went unbeaten for ........

Perhaps one big difference is the presence of Abramhovic. In the past, he usually flys into Cobham putting the wind up whoever. He's in Jerusalem these days.

Back
Top Bottom