New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In an adult size, no less Eli
:ap:

Wanted to give you guys a heads up - I found a new Spurs windbreaker in Niketown earlier this week that I haven't seen anywhere on the internet. Imagine this one but with black and purple colouring (so black lower chest & sleeves with a purple 'triangle' on the upper chest).

tottenham-hotspur-windrunner-jacket-Ht72sL.jpg
I like that green one.

Nike have released a "20 years of nike making kits for Barca" special.

I warn you, this may burn your eyeballs out...

fc-barcelona-20th-anniversary-shirt.jpg

apparently theve done it by combining the 20 home kits they've made over 20 years

It's nice, for sure.

I just love the purple and black so much that I couldn't resist when I saw the alternative one.
:allitongue:

Also - swung by the Spurs club shop on Monday... I must say that at the moment online is better for finding merchandise. Will be a different story when the next kit is launched in the summer, I'm certain.
which branch of Niketown did you find this fine sounding jacket in, and did they have some in fat bastard size? (its not in our section on the nike website)

Nike have released a "20 years of nike making kits for Barca" special.

I warn you, this may burn your eyeballs out...

fc-barcelona-20th-anniversary-shirt.jpg

apparently theve done it by combining the 20 home kits they've made over 20 years

Heh. I actually quite like that. Shame it's Barcelona.

Shame they couldn't get a few references to their growing relationship with Qatar over that period on it.

Back
Top Bottom