Liverpool At Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know we've already said it in this thread. But our retention tonight was awful once they turned the screw.

Loose balls, running into traffic and miscued passes.

Two great goals from us but we got some well deserved luck tonight.

Walker definitely improving every week now.

Rodgers is a whiney cunt isn't he?

Ok, I'll give him the Gallas one, but Gerrard was outmuscled and Henderson clearly put his hand on Dempsey's shoulder to pull him back. Didn't mention Bale being booked for diving when Agger tried to break his ankle though did he?

I actually thought Gallas did well with that clearance. A lot of contact, and any ref might have called it a penalty, but he really knicked the ball out from under his feet.

I really don't know what they're saying about a second penalty.

Went to the game, honestly - I have no fucking clue at which point in the game Liverpool had two penalty claims.

I think that's telling, just like the Adebayor sending off - watch all the replays you want to convince yourself of something...........the ref can only go on what ACTUALLY happened at the game.

Personally I think Jordan Henderson was lucky not to be sent off, he didn't even end up with a yellow card.

I do think lloris was at fault for Hendersons open goal attempt though. Walker had it covered before Hugo got in the way
Hugo really made a mess of that one! Thankfully Walker (my shared MoM) has ample speed in his locker and put henderson way off.

Hugo showed a bit earlier and quite a bit later that his rushing can be absolutely key though. The one where he almost slid out the box and the one he closed down Suarez to give a corner. Could easily have been goals had he not done that.

Back
Top Bottom