Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They, along with others, are taking great pleasure from our low attendance last night.

I wonder how those teams would dare if they had played 70-80 consecutive away games. And been charged a massive premium for the privilege.

And had the opening of the new stadium delayed 3 or 4 times.

It amuses me that they think that lining the Dildo Bothers and Lady Brady's pockets gives them the moral high ground. It makes them mugs.
Let's see how Chelsea fair should they rebuild Stamford Bridge...

Estimated 4 years at Wembley.

Good luck.

Let's see how Chelsea fair should they rebuild Stamford Bridge...

Estimated 4 years at Wembley.

Good luck.
Not sure they’ll ever do it. Suspect Abramovich doesn’t care that much anymore. He turned up as the first billionaire willing to invest loads in a club to win. Won some league titles and eventuall a European cup. Then loads of other rich cunts turned up, some richer. I wonder if it has the appeal any more

Not sure they’ll ever do it. Suspect Abramovich doesn’t care that much anymore. He turned up as the first billionaire willing to invest loads in a club to win. Won some league titles and eventuall a European cup. Then loads of other rich cunts turned up, some richer. I wonder if it has the appeal any more
Just realised this is a West Ham thread....not sure they’re even relevant here

Is there any way that this shambolic bunch can pull a result out of the bag on Monday?

Nope. Thought not. :wansum:

They usually have a freak win or two over the course of a season... (As per the old adage.... Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day).

They are proper shit tho'. :eriksenserious:

Is there any way that this shambolic bunch can pull a result out of the bag on Monday?

Nope. Thought not. :wansum:

Probably been told to roll over on purpose. Not that they need instructions, the clowns.

I still can’t work out where the ‘arch rival’ stuff comes from. Are they really that thick that they think we give a fuck about them? They’re little more than an annoying henchman to Woolwich and the Chavs. Utterly irrelevant.

Always loved West Ham and will be fully behind them tomorrow night

RjeOl29.gif

Now, I am no fan of theirs and like to occasionally have a wee giggle at their current situation but this is the sort of game they COULD get some sort of result.
They are a new level of garbage but when they meet a big club, they treat it as some form of achievement and act like most clubs do in a cup final.
New suits, pre match rituals blah blah blah.

If they were playing Brighton, Bournemouth, Wolves etc I’d say they were on a hiding to nothing but as this their equivalent to a champions league night, they could get a result.
I won’t be cheering but if it happens then it happens.
We won’t hear the last of it for at least 4 years but they could do the country, including us a favour.

Still think they are detestable, rancid, bunch of shithouses but I’m just saying.

Now, I am no fan of theirs and like to occasionally have a wee giggle at their current situation but this is the sort of game they COULD get some sort of result.
They are a new level of garbage but when they meet a big club, they treat it as some form of achievement and act like most clubs do in a cup final.

If they were playing Brighton, Bournemouth, Wolves etc I’d say they were on a hiding to nothing but as this their equivalent to a champions league night, they could get a result.
We won’t hear the last of it for at least 4 years but they could do the country, including us a favour.

Still think they are detestable, rancid, bunch of shithouses but I’m just saying.
giphy.gif

Billy, are you feeling okay?

They've got 2 hopes tomorrow night, Bob Hope and no hope.
Just a useless bunch of pikey cunts, as long as I breath air I'd never want them to win any game.
CUNTS.

Remember if spam get battered they will claim they stopped Spurs winning the league again.......that's how small time their fan base is.

Was thinking this yesterday, heavily hungover and pondering life, that they will probably have a song ready for when they get battered by the Mickeys and deny us winning the league again.

Always say to my Spanner mates they are like an annoying little fly that won’t go away. The one you constantly say to “just fuck off and die”

Back
Top Bottom