Worst THFC site

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I must admit I've had a brief look in that thread, rolled my eyes at one frequent poster within the last few pages and just closed it. I don't seem myself worthy of posting alongside such superiority to be honest.

I gave up about a week after the referendum.
The nail in the coffin was the assertion that any white person that doesn't vote labour is a cunt.

:pochhail:

The Facebook group I commented on three different topics, Dembele, Gloating (mind the gap) on Woolwich and backing another poster who was being attacked. This was over a period of about 2 weeks 5 or 6 years ago. There was a little clique of about 5 posters that dominated every single discussion. They would round on a poster and attempt to bully them into submission, not a single post of theirs was to do with the topic. Needless to say for those two weeks I was like a dog with a bone, I managed to destroy x3 of the 5 in the gang the other 2 melted of into the distance. Because it's face book you know who you are talking too, I filled my boots, two of them worked in the same industry of mine (both had their own businesses) and I linked their comments to a wider audience within that industry, both had to put a public apology on their websites. Job done! Never been back, will never go back. Basically it is full of tossers that are no different to ArsewipeTV

You get those cliques on most forums. Good for you for taking on that lot. I've always had an interest in HIFI and used to post on a forum called 'Pink Fish' (don't ask me what it meant). They had a very nasty group of regulars who used to constantly pick on 'newbies' and generally didn't interact with outsiders. It made my piss boil and every now and again I'd wade in to stick up for someone but you'd very quickly get sucked in to laborious arguments, all their mates would pipe up, and I didn't have the energy or the time. The irritating thing is having met a few people through the hobby over the years I knew that most of them were probably the types that got bullied at school and now revelled in their new found power of bullying someone else behind a keyboard. Needless to say I didn't hang about long.

Worst Spurs site, eh? So we're discounting clickbait news sites, obviously. Cartilage Free Captain does ok, match reviews, but everything else on it is mega-cringe. I'm not saying you can't be whimsical and humorous but their made up club names and badges that went on for months was like walking in on a group of 13 year olds circle jerking.

As, said on this thread before.. It seems that most political/brexit threads on most other popular spurs sites seem. To get overrun with trendy lefty corbyn /Owen Jones fan boy unpopular types who where shit at sport and got beaten up everyday at school that have found an outlet for there early adulthood anger where they can abuse anyone of any type of different opinion to there own without consequence.

Last edited:
I gave up about a week after the referendum.
The nail in the coffin was the assertion that any white person that doesn't vote labour is a cunt.

:pochhail:

You also take into account that white Labour voters that voted Leave are also cunts because they are UKIP traitors and Tories that voted remain as well because they are Tories.

Ergo, the only white people that are not cunts are Labour voting remainers.

I think thats right.

....where they can abuse anyone of any type of different opinion to there own without consequence.

Unfortunately this is what occurs when opinion exists at the extremities. Those who inhabit the 'black' and the 'white' cannot bear to tolerate or even look at the 'grey' lest it pollutes their immaculate, self contained world view.
Truth often gets thrown over board at the expense of dogma.

Last edited:
Lot of 'love' for David Matzdorf on this thread I see. He used to be in Spurs Odyssey and was a complete twat on there (although never abusive) before being banned.

A few years back he was on gardeners world showing off his rooftop garden.

Last edited:
Apologies for bumping an old thread but literally signed up just to post here (and likely be active in the future). I got banned from SC a couple of years back for saying to Spurger King "Fucking hell you're getting boring" when he was bleating on and on about Brexit and how we're all racist and xenophobic and that he was ashamed to share a nationality with 52% ("truly ashamed"). He replied "I don't give a fuck about your poorly formed opinions" and obviously escaped ban.

The mods on that site are horrifically biased towards certain posters and the whole superior lefty thing going on in their politics thread is enough to make anyone nauseous. On top of that you have a bunch of posters such as Shadydan, David Matzcunt etc. who just sit there calling out anyone for having a slightly negative or different opinion of anything followed by neg reps galore.

This place looks a bit more relaxed in that sense just from what I've read through here so I'm sure I'll get involved (Y)
I don't think this place is going to be for you Borks if you're upset by negative rep and left leaning posts, the thing about David is that he's tough but fair he concentrates on presenting arguments rather than throwing insults. David is very, very tame compared to some posters on here, I wish you good luck.

You also take into account that white Labour voters that voted Leave are also cunts because they are UKIP traitors and Tories that voted remain as well because they are Tories.

Ergo, the only white people that are not cunts are Labour voting remainers.

I think thats right.
Some might be cunts but perhaps not racist.

I don't understand why right wingers are sooo sensitive. I'm no Corbyn fanboy (he's as much for Brexit as May is imo) but I'd never ever vote Tory. I'm sorry that some people can't get their heads around that but fuck em.

The Tories just create division and spread hatred. Maybe once they were a reasonable party but those days are long gone. Deal. With. It.

:allitongue:

Also, welcome!

:dembelelol:

I don't understand why right wingers are sooo sensitive. I'm no Corbyn fanboy (he's as much for Brexit as May is imo) but I'd never ever vote Tory. I'm sorry that some people can't get their heads around that but fuck em.

The Tories just create division and spread hatred. Maybe once they were a reasonable party but those days are long gone. Deal. With. It.

:allitongue:

Also, welcome!

:dembelelol:

60353045.jpg

SC is ok for certain things. Their youth academy/loan and stadium threads are pretty good. The ITK section is aids though. Spurs Odyssey was my first forum and i still go on there sometimes but it lost a bit when they started banning people for drama. The spurs thread on the football365 forum is also pretty good.

This is the best obviously :pocheyes:

I was on Sod for many years. What was your name on there?

Last edited:
Unfortunately this is what occurs when opinion exists at the extremities. Those who inhabit the 'black' and the 'white' cannot bear to tolerate, or even look at, the 'grey' lest it pollutes their immaculate, self contained world view.
Truth often gets thrown over board at the expense of dogma.

Nailed it.

The main issue with this truth is that it's always existed to some extent. Which is just the way things are, and for the most part fine. Some people are like that by nature.

With the world where it's at (at a crossroads in many respects and areas imo) and the internet, especially social media, becoming a playground where it's about who can scream loudest and be the most catchy by being as mean and brutal as possible, the tendency is worryingly on the rise.

Back
Top Bottom