Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I meant in a similar way to the group stage. As it's the knockout stage I thought they could have a early and a late kick off on the same day so you could watch one game after the other.

Considering the money involved in the Champions league I'm just a little surprised they haven't done it. No one team gains any advantage either. Though I guess it's just a little more football coverage overkill but would give those who'd like to see all the games a chance to do so.

It works for those who are watching the games on TV – but we‘ve got to put the fans going to the games first. It‘d have to be a 6pm kickoff. If you‘ve got work it‘s impossible to make that.

o7TOxn.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA They never fail to deliver do they. Losing to Random FC. What a shitshow. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you cunts!

Just wanted to say... didn’t even notice they were playing yet (lol early kick off).. let alone losing.

As a spurs fan.. I won’t take to twitter to laugh. I simply won’t care (minus posting here).

Happy valentines everyone! Have a blast

This has to be my most tragic Valentine's Day ever: working away from home and my beautiful wife*, in a hotel bar, watching Woolwich being beaten by Bate Bratislava.

*Before anyone asks, no pics.......

Back
Top Bottom