What are The Fighting Cock Socials Like?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apologies if there's already a thread on this - can't find one.

I'm going to be arriving in London the afternoon of Chelsea away and so reckon I might chance my arm watching the game at this. I'm going to be on my own like the total 100% bona fide loser that I am. (Hey, never pretend to be anything other than what you are, right?) Will I be bullied? Will the bullying involve flushing my head down the loo? That's the deal-breaker for me.

Apologies if there's already a thread on this - can't find one.

I'm going to be arriving in London the afternoon of Chelsea away and so reckon I might chance my arm watching the game at this. I'm going to be on my own like the total 100% bona fide loser that I am. (Hey, never pretend to be anything other than what you are, right?) Will I be bullied? Will the bullying involve flushing my head down the loo? That's the deal-breaker for me.
dont be scared they are all pansies, except for RickyTFC RickyTFC he's hard as nails

Bit of a shame to hear they're all podcast listeners and don't go on the forum. I was going to walk around pretending to be I8AVB I8AVB all night but now I fear the humour may be somewhat lost.

Looks good though, Flav Flav . I'll be there.

Tended to assume there'd be some form of crossover....

I'd be up for the BVB away game if theres a social that night, but yeh I'd be in billy-no-mates mode too.

....Maybe i could take John Thomas John Thomas on a date?

They’re ok I guess the fact that everyone’s a Spurs fan has a very comfortable feel without it being too matey. My problem with these things is they’re fucking bad luck we never win when they’re on. Stop the fucking social just have one big double cup winners party at the end of the season

They’re ok I guess the fact that everyone’s a Spurs fan has a very comfortable feel without it being too matey. My problem with these things is they’re fucking bad luck we never win when they’re on. Stop the fucking social just have one big double cup winners party at the end of the season
They were talking about that on last pod

Back
Top Bottom