Premier League fixtures - 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brighton & Hove Albion (h) - now Sunday 7 April, kick-off 4.30pm* - Sky Sports
Huddersfield Town (h) - remains Saturday 13 April, kick-off now 12.30pm* - Sky Sports
Manchester City (a) - remains Saturday 20 April, kick-off now 12.30pm - Sky Sports
West Ham United (h) - remains Saturday 27 April, kick-off now 12.30pm* - Sky Sports

*May be subject to further change as a result of FA Cup and UEFA Champions League scheduling.

Brighton & Hove Albion (h) - now Sunday 7 April, kick-off 4.30pm* - Sky Sports
Huddersfield Town (h) - remains Saturday 13 April, kick-off now 12.30pm* - Sky Sports
Manchester City (a) - remains Saturday 20 April, kick-off now 12.30pm - Sky Sports
West Ham United (h) - remains Saturday 27 April, kick-off now 12.30pm* - Sky Sports

*May be subject to further change as a result of FA Cup and UEFA Champions League scheduling.
Interesting that they've picked Brighton and Huddersfield at home for TV. Not exactly stand out fixtures. Either they have faith in us still being in the title race or they anticipate the new stadium opening

Interesting that they've picked Brighton and Huddersfield at home for TV. Not exactly stand out fixtures. Either they have faith in us still being in the title race or they anticipate the new stadium opening

It was a big sign when SKY gave Burnley and Wolves the swerve before Christmas IMO.

But then I think they were optimistic when they picked Newcastle and Leicester homes recently.

Basically they want to show us whatever now anyway I think!

Annoying how the Huddesfield game is *subject to change. How? Champions league is the 9/10th before and 16/17th after. Playing early Saturday seems good as its even between both possibilities, don't know what draw could change that to be honest.

Edit - unless they are plotting to shaft us to a different tv slot if we go out. Same reckoning for the Hammers game. Champions League semis the following Tuesday/Wednesday. So what could change from the early Saturday kick off?

The only drama there is, Brighton might still be in the relegation fight.
Shuddersfield near enough out already.

Brighton game is the same time as a fa cup semi at Wembley...what happens if they're not in it? Where do we play?

If they are in the semis - game will be postponed, played midweek later in the season.

If they are not in the semis - our stadium not ready - game will be played at Wembley I guess, perhaps on the Monday night?

If they are not in the semis - our stadium is ready - GRAND OPENING!

(I think)

Christ, what a clusterfuck of an announcement. I'm sure they never used to give us these "subject to change depending on cup fixtures" dates... previously they always used to just find a safe way to schedule them that would account for all possibilities, right?

Biff - judging by the full league-wide announcement, seems like our match v Huddersfield could potentially swap slots with either Palace v City or Chelsea v Liverpool, which have been scheduled for 14:15 and 16:30 respectively on the 14th. With the 16th and 17th being Champions League QF first leg dates, I guess if 3 of the English clubs get to the quarters then the PL will request to UEFA that only 1 of them get put in the Tuesday CL slot, and 2 get put on Wednesday, with the Tuesday team also getting the Saturday lunchtime slot on the 13th. If UEFA decide to put 2 from us, Liverpool and City in the Tuesday CL slot then fuck knows what they'll do! And should United pull off a miracle and qualify, seems they'll be unaffected.

My thoughts exactly. Are they trying to fuck us, or what?
Certainly gonna fuck what's left of the atmosphere at Wembley...it's a shit time, people are tired from the working week if not hungover, atmospheres suffer and attendances do too, also away fans have bastard early morning journeys (I'm up in 4 hours to get to Burnley, best I stop posting shit on here and get some kip)...3 out of 4 games is taking the piss, yes blah blah they pay the money which pays for top players which helps the league etc but fuck that, bring back the old days...Chelsea bigger than Ajax, Celtic or Benfica? Do me a favour....

3pm kick offs existed for a reason, amongst them was time to travel to and from games whether home or away....12:30 games can kiss my arse (and lick my bumhole please)

The Premier League broadcast selection process for May has been completed with our trip to Bournemouth chosen for live television coverage.
Bournemouth v Spurs - now Monday 6 May, kick-off 8pm, Sky Sports
Please note this match is subject to further change pending our participation in the UEFA Champions League. Any updates will be communicated in due course.

Back
Top Bottom