Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So what, you thought Barkley was better than Winks and we’d finish 12th
I said that long term Winks would be better than Barkley, but at the time Barkley was the superior player. I thought he shared similarities with Dembele and could be a good understudy to him. Don't know what you're on about with finishing 12th. You thought we'd win the league last season and had a complete meltdown when you realized we wouldn't. Then you wanted Poch sacked along with Kane, Eriksen and Dele sold. Probably one of the funniest things I've ever read on here

I said that long term Winks would be better than Barkley, but at the time Barkley was the superior player. I thought he shared similarities with Dembele and could be a good understudy to him. Don't know what you're on about with finishing 12th. You thought we'd win the league last season and had a complete meltdown when you realized we wouldn't. Then you wanted Poch sacked along with Kane, Eriksen and Dele sold. Probably one of the funniest things I've ever read on here
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:dier::dier::dier::dier::dier:

Funnier than giving up on the side in December declaring ''this bunch of bottlers will never get top four''?

Giving up on a player in their first full season under Poch?

You idiots will never learn.

Demand signings, get a guy with undoubted ability who’s got more goals than Dele and Eriksen in about 15 less games, then want to fuck him off for some kid who will take about 4 years to reach his potential, IF he ever does.

Never heard so much bollocks in my life as Sessengon is better than Moura

Demand signings, get a guy with undoubted ability who’s got more goals than Dele and Eriksen in about 15 less games, then want to fuck him off for some kid who will take about 4 years to reach his potential, IF he ever does.

Never heard so much bollocks in my life as Sessengon is better than Moura

You should try the Burnley match thread, there’s some fruitloop in there saying Sissoko is nearly as good as Eriksen.

You should try the Burnley match thread, there’s some fruitloop in there saying Sissoko is nearly as good as Eriksen.

No just somone saying he’s a pub player, while trying to claim he plays the same position as Eriksen.......and then saying Eriksen makes as many tackles as him per match.

The type of person who thinks Ryan Fraser’s 9 assists and 5 goals are less productive than Christian Eriksens 9 assists and 5 goals.

And that being the 11th highest in involment in team goals in the PL is the most productive in the PL

So those who doubted Jansen were also idiots then? What about Nije or Fazio? Were Southampton supporters also idiots for not believing in Osvaldo.

What truly idiotic statement to make.
Fazio, definitely. He went on to major success elsewhere.

As for the other two, comparing them to a guy who has more goals than both combined is classic you. They score any goals of the magnitude of Lucas' away to Barcelona?

Guess you wrote off Sissoko, Lamela, Rose etc. too?

Won't even get started with you comparing Lucas to Osvaldo.

LuCaS iS bAd LiKe OsVaLdO aNd BaKaYoKo

:sonpoint:

Fazio, definitely. He went on to major success elsewhere.

As for the other two, comparing them to a guy who has more goals than both combined is classic you. They score any goals of the magnitude of Lucas' away to Barcelona?

Guess you wrote off Sissoko, Lamela, Rose etc. too?

Won't even get started with you comparing Lucas to Osvaldo.

LuCaS iS bAd LiKe OsVaLdO aNd BaKaYoKo

:sonpoint:

It doesn’t matter what he did elsewhere it is what he did here - the supporters didn’t think Fazio was good enough nor did our management.

And this isn’t about comparing players it’s about your absurd suggestion that all that is required under Pochettinho is time - when there are various players that show that to be false.

All players should be assessed individually - some will be a success immediately, some will need more time whilst some will never make the grade. To suggest this isn’t the case and then claiming that anyone writing a player off after a season under Pochettinho as idiotic is what is truly stupid.

It doesn’t matter what he did elsewhere it is what he did here - the supporters didn’t think Fazio was good enough nor did our management.

And this isn’t about comparing players it’s about your absurd suggestion that all that is required under Pochettinho is time - when there are various players that show that to be false.

All players should be assessed individually - some will be a success immediately, some will need more time whilst some will never make the grade. To suggest this isn’t the case and then claiming that anyone writing a player off after a season under Pochettinho as idiotic is what is truly stupid.
Calling 8 goals through February including away at Barcelona to complete 'The Great Escape' in his first full season not good enough is idiotic.

Comparing him to N'jie, Fazio, Osvaldo and Janssen even moreso.

Oh, and Hoody, if you're going to continue to pretend not to be a Gooner, learn how to spell Poch's name.

He's not Brazilian.

Idiot.

Calling 8 goals through February including away at Barcelona to complete 'The Great Escape' in his first full season not good enough is idiotic.

Comparing him to N'jie, Fazio, Osvaldo and Janssen even moreso.

Oh, and Hoody, if you're going to continue to pretend not to be a Gooner, learn how to spell Poch's name.

He's not Brazilian.

Idiot.

And by the slight of hand the narrative goes from ‘a player’ to ’Moura’. Amazing

But let’s talk about Moura if you must insist. News flash I like him , I think he is a decent player - happy for him to stay. Would there be an outpouring amongst the supporter if he didn’t - highly doubtful. Is there great scope for improvement on a player turning 27 this year? Probably not - but according to Spursdem logic only an Idiot would write him off after this campaign! Right oh.

Last edited:
A fortnight ago it was 4000th day since we won the last trophy.

Can't wait for the 40000th day yet to move to the new stadium.

:dude::dude::dude::dude:
Today was the 400th day since we last signed a player

wojWjFJ.gif

or thereabouts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom