"TITLE RACE" ( There is no sense not talking about it)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can anyone say that they have the slightest bit of confidence going into the NLD on the back of our 2 worst performances of the season......

If they can then they are a better person than I am clearly because I don’t think we stand a fucking chance as things are, Woolwich will be bang up for it and looking to close the gap on us, we are going to need a serious change in mentality if we want to get any kind of result.

Poch seems to be trying to motivate them and getting frustrated because it’s not working so not sure what he can even do at this point.

I have a genuine question for everyone, if we do end up missing out on the top four from the position we have been in, what would the fallout from that be for Poch?

I can’t imagine the outcome would be good, I would like to think he has built up enough good faith to not be pushed out of the club but you know what people are like, they would be calling for his head.

I'm sure he will be forgiven after we win the CL :sonpoint:

Just got to believe :D

I said this pages ago.......twice!!

How about we re-title the thread to:

"Title Race; No point not believing in it."

I don't condone cockily declaring we will win the league; but surely there's room for belief that we can?

...Like many others, the reality is this thread is half-full with peeps telling us how unbeatable City & Pool are anyway.

How about we re-title the thread to:

"Title Race; No point not believing in it."

I don't condone cockily declaring we will win the league; but surely there's room for belief that we can?

...Like many others, the reality is this thread is half-full with peeps telling us how unbeatable City & Pool are anyway.
I'm a great believer in tempting fate and when it comes to Spurs, totally over-the-top superstitious. Every time Sky/BT bring up a caption on how we have the most away points/haven't lost to a promoted side/don't lose against teams in the bottom half of the table, I just know that we're going to lose! Tempting fate!
I prefer it when we just quietly go about our business, under the radar. I'm struggling to sleep now, I'm so wound up.

I'm a great believer in tempting fate and when it comes to Spurs, totally over-the-top superstitious. Every time Sky/BT bring up a caption on how we have the most away points/haven't lost to a promoted side/don't lose against teams in the bottom half of the table, I just know that we're going to lose! Tempting fate!
I prefer it when we just quietly go about our business, under the radar. I'm struggling to sleep now, I'm so wound up.

I'm traditionally similar so i get that... Genuinely.

However... These past few seasons have been a novelty to for me and i'm trying to get with the program; i mean, how can i expect the team to play with belief if i don't bring similar in my support?

Feels a bit hypocritical (from a personal perspective).....

Sleep soon i hope... I daren't try and count sheep tho... Their hair-dos will just remind me of Luiz too much and make matters worse. :lamelaaghh:

I'm traditionally similar so i get that... Genuinely.

However... These past few seasons have been a novelty to for me and i'm trying to get with the program; i mean, how can i expect the team to play with belief if i don't bring similar in my support?

Feels a bit hypocritical (from a personal perspective).....

Sleep soon i hope... I daren't try and count sheep tho... Their hair-dos will just remind me of Luiz too much and make matters worse. :lamelaaghh:
I know what you mean, but I find that when I start to think that we can really do something we lose to Wolves and Burnley!
I'm going to count the number of sideways passes Eriksen made, that should send me to sleep!
:eriksenserious:

Here’s a scary stat....Away to the other top 6 sides in the league since Pochettino took over....PL 23 W3 D7 L13.....And we have Liverpool & City to come....
:dembele:

This really is the most pointless thread ever. We all know we ain't winning no league as hurtful as that is to say out loud. We all know it's the fucking truth
Of course we were not good enough to win the league and when you look at the table and see 8 defeats it confirms it, still we always lose to Chelsea apart from a one off last year so business as usual.

Back
Top Bottom