Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's been very good at CB the last two games. I suppose the attributes which make him good at CB limit him at LB to a degree. Similarly the attributes that enhance Rose's play at LB would limit him at CB. Anyway, good performance and doing a tricky job well for us when we need him is Davies.

His passing is so good that it's hard for the opposition to deal with as their not used to CBs being as nimble and technical as Ben. Lots of low hard accurate forward passes.

What a great servant he's been for the club. Never moans does his best at every game not the most talented player never in the papers. I think once he has finnished playing football he'll be very welcomed at white hart Lane. Unfussy, understated club man, every good side needs them.

Last edited:
What a great servant he's been for the club. Never moans does his best at every game not the most talented player never in the papers. I think once he has finnished playing football he'll be very welcomed at white hart Lane. Unfussy, understated club man, every good side needs them.

Love him. Better quality player than some care to recognise. I will always be a sucker for players like Ben. Class act. Hope he's here for years to come.

D07EZ6mXcAA2nJm.jpg

Massive performance. He gets his share of the shit thrown at him from parts of our fanbase but that seems to mainly be based on his offensive contributions. Defensivley Ben is great. Fantastic option to have in games like this were we don't expect the fullbacks to contribute as much in attack.

Good old gentle Ben.

I see the game by game posters out in full force.

All our players are undoubtedly of high quality.

It's the lack of top notch consistency that my biggest bug bear.

Sissoko, Winks and Alderweireld alone for me this season have shown that.

Back
Top Bottom