Ajax - The Jewish Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Up the fucking Yids!

Can't watch our match due to the shite broadcasting setup in the US...but loving this match. Would love to see Madrid dumped on their overpaid arses. And to setup a Spurs v Ajax fixture down the road.

Up the fucking Yids!

Can't watch our match due to the shite broadcasting setup in the US...but loving this match. Would love to see Madrid dumped on their overpaid arses. And to setup a Spurs v Ajax fixture down the road.
Halfway there. Let's see what lady luck has in store for us!

as-1.jpg

To think, Ajax haven't been top of the Dutch league in over 1000 days.

PSV were garbage against us too.

Like Rangers or Celtic, who last week lost their manager to Leicester.
Small club.
Ajax is on another planet compared to shit like Celtic and Rangers.

Ajax current UEFA coefficient 63.5, 21st in Europe

Celtic current UEFA coefficient 31.0, 45th in Europe

Clubs with a better coefficient than Celtic: Viktoria Plzen, Brugge, Anderlecht, Basel, Salzburg, Olympiacos among other less than impressive names.

The Scots are shit at football. The Scots have a shit football league. And the best clubs in Scotland are shit, and couldn't win the Belgian or Czech championships.

Give it up, the heady days of the 18th century are well past. Ajax is a fucking massive club next to wee little Celtic.

Ajax is on another planet compared to shit like Celtic and Rangers.

Ajax current UEFA coefficient 63.5, 21st in Europe

Celtic current UEFA coefficient 31.0, 45th in Europe

Clubs with a better coefficient than Celtic: Viktoria Plzen, Brugge, Anderlecht, Basel, Salzburg, Olympiacos among other less than impressive names.

The Scots are shit at football. The Scots have a shit football league. And the best clubs in Scotland are shit, and couldn't win the Belgian or Czech championships.

Give it up, the heady days of the 18th century are well past. Ajax is a fucking massive club next to wee little Celtic.
The Total football era started at Ajax.. any player could play anywhere ! the early 70s side ..cruyuff,Jonny rep.johan neesken was unbelievable..pep based his Barca side on them...ajax ruled Europe for a few years.winning the European cup 3 or 4 times in a row if i recall...the Dutch team of that time was fantastic too..sadly lost 74 wc final to here Mueller west Germany.
If you can find anything on ajax around 1973 watch it.

Ajax are a massive club..

They were hardly garbage. We had to work very hard to get that win at home against them. And they did brilliantly against Inter in the final game.

We fucking battered them.

And we'd fucking throw Ajax out the competition over two legs too. .I'd much rather got them in the semi final though.

We fucking battered them.

And we'd fucking throw Ajax out the competition over two legs too. .I'd much rather got them in the semi final though.
They are PSV, not Barcelona, for an Eredivisie team they did very well against us. I remember that game well, cause I was there at Wembley, and we barely got it done in the end. Yes we had a lot of shots, but so did Dortmund against us and we didn't consider ourselves 'battered' in that scenario.
As for Ajax, we are capable of beating them yes, but it would be stupid to underestimate them. Any hint of hubris from us, against anyone in the QF, will be our downfall.

They are PSV, not Barcelona, for an Eredivisie team they did very well against us. I remember that game well, cause I was there at Wembley, and we barely got it done in the end. Yes we had a lot of shots, but so did Dortmund against us and we didn't consider ourselves 'battered' in that scenario.
As for Ajax, we are capable of beating them yes, but it would be stupid to underestimate them. Any hint of hubris from us, against anyone in the QF, will be our downfall.

It'll be Man city mate!

Ajax and ourselves doing good won’t go down well and the Jewish thing gets mentioned that will make it twenty times worse,fecking schmucks......
h7seuAZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom