Come here to laugh at Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Might they end up with Tuchel?
I see PSG giving Tuchel at least one more year to try and get CL success. Emery got two years after all. To fire a manager after just one season would likely be seen as weak, which is not something they want to be associated with.

Sergio Ramos has quarreled with the President in the locker room. Florentino said "I chase you" and Ramos replied "pay me and go away even now"

Florentino Pérez and Ramos in huge dressing room row: "Pay me up and I'll go"

Florentino Pérez and Ramos in huge dressing room row: "Pay me up and I'll go"
1551967622_945816_1551976279_noticia_normal.jpg

The Real Madrid president berated the squad for their attitude; Ramos replied blaming Pérez for the disastrous season.

07/03/2019 15:35
Non
Real Madrid's elimination from the Champions League provoked a furious row in the dressing room at the Bernabéu between club president Florentino Pérez and captain Sergio Ramos, who had missed the game after being suspended for forcing a yellow card in the opening leg of the tie against Ajax.

Pérez angry with Real Madrid players
Florentino was waiting for the players after the match and berated them for their attitude during the game. The president continued for several minutes, attacking the players for their lack of dedication and excessive time off, going as far as to use the term "disgraceful".

At that point Ramos responded, accusing Pérez and his board of poor planning and blaming them for the disastrous season. "Pay me up and I'll go" the captain said in the heat of the debate. And then, looking directly at the president, Ramos continued: "I've given everything and busted a gut for this badge, for this club and even for you". The entire squad witnessed the row.

Real Madrid board met to discuss next steps
Afterwards, the president met with his board in the Bernabéu until two in the morning,discussing the various options available, including directly sacking Santiago Solari and bringing in Mourinho, who it's well-known has a terrible relationship with Ramos. The president and the board had serious differences of opinion on the next steps to take, meaning no decision was taken at the time, although one could be coming in the next few hours.

This was fucking interesting
- Poch told he would have been offered the RM job if not for the new contract at a wedding in Madrid last summer.
- Perez not superior to Mr. Levy when it comes to stubbornness and doing deals

If Zidane comes back what a fucking genius move. Leave, allow Madrid to handle the Ronaldo exit circus. Return and reshape the team in your image.

One wonders what this means for bale.
I guess some of the fuckers round here can dust off the Martian poster mock ups and then whine like stuck pigs if he doesn't come back

Back
Top Bottom