England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D2hh7WUX4AQlmru.jpg

Check the oppo, bruv.

Anyone that can't cut it tonight should give the shirt back for good.
I know, but I can understand that he wants a good performance and, let's say, a 0-4 away win tonight and Dele is one of his best players and rather unique in what he does, of course they should win with JWP instead of Dele as well.

I know, but I can understand that he wants a good performance and, let's say, a 0-4 away win tonight and Dele is one of his best players, of course they should win with JWP instead of Dele as well.

So play the fucker then (rather than giving a 'just back from injury' Dele 2 starts in 4 days when we ought to be perfectly able to cope without him).

Same old shit.... Don't show the balls to experiment in qualification; end up doing it at the tournament instead.

Back
Top Bottom