Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like it. Only thing is, if we could see how ratings on post were distributed like before
If you click the ratings you can. Yeah, can't see it as quickly though.

I'm not a fan of how they've been implemented. Hopefully there will be an add-on out soon that can improve things.

Thanks Case for the update!
[RATING=9][/RATING]

Personally I prefer that the scores for posts are separated per category
It offered a perfect summary for when you are scrolling fast through the threads.

Would it be possible again with this update to sort the posts in a thread from "funniest" to no votes too?

Good time to ask whether there's a dark mode option; the design with the white background is lovely and clean but somewhat tiring for the eyes.

Good time to ask whether there's a dark mode option; the design with the white background is lovely and clean but somewhat tiring for the eyes.
Nope, sorry. I'd have to create and maintain a whole other style.

I'm totally confused by the new layout, prefer the old way. I'm not very I.T literate anyway, (old fogey) . Even my avatar is missing the writing that was on before.
:(

Back
Top Bottom