Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it were the 90’s and top sides were playing 4-4-2 he would be up there with the finest.

Adds so much directness and dynamics to our play. Lamela should take notice
He and Fernando form a better duo than him and Harry up front for that reason. Fernando is a more traditional target man than Harry so Lucas gets more space to run at them in. When it is him and Harry they end up taking up much of the same space and ending up in the way of each other unless Lucas would be deployed as a winger, which Poch doesn't really use.

So it is a duo well worth experimenting with again.

Just watched Moura’s second goal again and god damn that’s an impressive touch.

Every goal was top class. I think sammyspurs sammyspurs was the one that said it reminded him of Defoe. People talk about our lack of investment but let's be honest, Kane, Llorente, Son & Lucas Moura as striker options really is a pretty impressive level of depth. 13 goals or so for a bit part player across all competitions this season? Not many can boast those figures. Excellent buy for £23m without a doubt. Good character, has pedigree and pops up with important goals I'm sure he'll only get better the more comfortable he gets with his teammates & the club.

giphy.gif

Heart warming stuff, perfect end to the game.

I love him, because hes direct. Always on the front foot - even when the play beforehand HASNT been (read: our standard possesion based "move their back 4 around" stuff) he still goes for it. Doesnt always come off, but thats why I watch football. I want to see exciting players, someone willing to beat a man and have a pop. His pace is crazy as well, a real weapon

Every goal was top class. I think sammyspurs sammyspurs was the one that said it reminded him of Defoe. People talk about our lack of investment but let's be honest, Kane, Llorente, Son & Lucas Moura as striker options really is a pretty impressive level of depth. 13 goals or so for a bit part player across all competitions this season? Not many can boast those figures. Excellent buy for £23m without a doubt. Good character, has pedigree and pops up with important goals I'm sure he'll only get better the more comfortable he gets with his teammates & the club.
His first was like JD at his best; absolutely smashed it into the bottom corner from a tight angle. Love seeing that sort of goal

Back
Top Bottom