Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell!!!!!

There are LOADS of areas to discuss but not much point to be honest. Two main things we need to do, GET CLOSE to them, we are standing off them, especially out wide Tipps (at fault for 2 of their goals as a consequence, but improved in the last 10-15mins) & Rose need to make their oppo commit, City are getting their shots or passes off we have to stop this or we are dead (we are also losing the battle in fining our passes from these two locations too).

The other is we have to go long, why have we stopped this? City are cutting out our ball into midfield, so just go over the top or into the channels.

MASSIVE miss now Sissoko's come off, Wanyama has been playing very well but I now fear our shape is going to go even more pear-shaped without Sissoko's muscle.

I'm shattered.

I agree with you about Trippoer and Rose, and about getting tighter, but Poch needed to adjust quicker when we went 2-1 up and get some cover out there, instead he stayed in the narrow diamond too long and in a few minutes it was 2-3, he then went 442, which helped, but he should have gone 451 and sat a bit deeper, stopped them getting wide and behind us. Should have brought Skipp on, not Llorente, what use is Llorente when you are going to sit deep and try and counter attack? Should have left Moura or Son up top and had Skipp's energy in midfield.

i've never had such a feeling of inevitability.
cocochanel1-2x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom