Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I literally keeled over and died after that offside goal.. VAR brought me back to life, I am getting ready to start the VAR religion, hiring missionaries tomorrow!

My heart is hurting and I can't breathe. Off to a check tomorrow... On a sidenote, this is the most negative I've ever seen this forum (including myself at certain times). Too good those on the pitch didn't share the same mentality as you guys. What a night. Hope I'm alive for our encounter against our brothers! COYS!

OK , so who melted on the Sterling gpal after 3 mins??
I dunno whether I LOVE VAR for getting us through... or hating it for ageing me about 90 years in 90 minutes?
Jesus what a game...
FUCKING unbelievable!

I assume they'll rip us a new one at the weekend as 'revenge' ... but right now, I couldn't give a shit!
THE YIDDO SEMI v AJAX IS ON!
who saw THAT coming after the first 3 games of the group stages??

My dad texted me in the first leg and I said I missed it as I was in Prezzo. I just texted him and he said he missed tonight as he was in Prezzo. Back to Prezzo for the semis it is!

Back
Top Bottom