Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs v Ajax in the semis... written in the stars! What a game that will be! I think we'll do it, but I'm going to hibernate to protect what is left of my heart valves and kidneys. (had to drink through it)

Struggling to find words at moment. We’re 3 games away from winning CL. Unreal. Can’t deal with this much stress for much longer.

We’ll do Ajax at home as well.

Valiant effort by City though, tip o’ the hat, but we just had that bit extra. Never game up.

Come on you Spurs

Ksajdjasdfgasgdkjlags dlakjsghd lasjhgdjhasgdjhasgDJHG ASdgljhasgD JAHSGD AJSgdkjashgd kjashDGK JAsgdkj ashGD Kajsdgkjashgd kajshgd kjsadgkjasgdkjhsagdkjasghd sajhgd asdgsajhdg asjhdfg ljhafg asdkjhfsg sadjhfg dkjhfgadskj fg akdsjhfg kadsjgf kjsdagf kjhsadgf kadsjhfgkjhasdgfkjhsdagfkjhdsgf dsjhfg asdkjhgf kjadshgf kjasdhgfkjsadgaf kjdhgfkjdhsgfkjshdgf

salhdaskdgkajhg kjahsg aksjhgf kjashf aksdjhgf kahsfgakjhdfglasyfkasdjhgfkjhasdgfkjhadgf jhadsgfkjhdsgf hjdsgjhkfgaksdjhgf kjhdsagfkjhasdgfkjhdsg fkjhgads fjhadsgfk gdkzjhgv kjhdg vkjhgzvkjhgdkjhzgvkjhzgkjhcxgvkjhgzcj vgkjhzc gvkjhxzcgjkvhgzxkjhcgvkhjzcxgv kjhcxzgv kjhzxcgv kjhzxcgvkjhzcxgvkjhzcxg kvjhcg vkjhgzxckvjhgzxckjhg kjchxzg vkjhzxcgvkjhzxgcv

UP THE FUCKING SPURS YOU BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY HEART!!?! AM I DEAD? IS THIS WHAT HEAVEN LOOKS LIKE!

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHA

Back
Top Bottom