Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have been visibly shaking. Been to hell and back tonight. What a result. To come through all of that is just phenomenal. To have so much go against us and to come through it is just astounding. A rollercoaster of emotions tonight.

I love this team. COYS!

I still can't believe it. WE ARE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI'S!

That shit was what I live for man. That's why we need to be in the CL every season, we need to keep having nights like this and just fucking live on the edge. On some level we have no right to be on the same pitch as these glamour teams with their fancy shit, but here we are, not giving a fuck. No one in the media will quite recognise the size of the achievement, but I know what I just saw there. We were dead and buried and then rose up again like Lazarus. Now we need to grow wings and fly, cause our time has come, this was another step upwards for our club. We march on, you beautiful fuckers!

Wow! Great effort considering everything. Yeah some sloppy defending etc. But who cares. Genuinely think we deserved it overall. That was about guts & effort.
What a bloody night. CL semis. Who saw that coming. Great goals from son.

FUCK FUCK FUCK And FUCKING FUCKETY FUCK
I love football I love var I love spurs I love being a yid I love the fighting cock I love fucking everything but please all you moaning miserable fuckers on here please have a week off and enjoy life for a week or so coys

oOF9mjI_d.jpg

Those last few minutes when we were deep defending in our own box, finally winning the ball but then weakly put it out back to City was agonizing. Such a moment when the VAR ruled the goal offside

Cleansheet at home.
Lloris penalty save.
No Kane or Winks in the second leg.
3 goals scored away at the Eithad
Sissoko going off injured.

Bottle, bollocks and lots of them.

COYS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom